Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Timeattack's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timeattack's Test Results

Post by PLivingston on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Match Duel Decks: Ghostrick (Tester) vs Level 1 (Testee)

Match Results: 0/15

Match Duel Deck Construction: 5/15
Match Performance: 5/15
Concentration Throughout the Duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance:
While I can see what your deck is going for and what you meant for your deck to do, it does lack staples and ways for your cards to stay on the field. Also your side deck uses cards that are already in your deck, which doesn't help much. While you did manage to get your cards out and actually show me your combos and what the deck was made for, it didn't quite tip the scale for you, causing me to win both of the duels. Your extra deck also lacked cards that could help in common situations and didn't vary around the kinds of cards you had. How ever your deck was unique and I personally had not seen a similar deck. I'd recommend seeing a teacher at the academy and having them help you with your side and extra deck.

Single Duel Decks: Chaos Agents (Tester) vs Xyz Swarm (Testee)

Single Results: 0/5

Single Duel Deck Construction: 6/10
Single Performance: 3/10
Concentration Throughout the duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance:
Similar to the Match Duel, your deck lacks ways of keeping your cards on the field. While i do understand what your deck is meant to do, and your deck did do that for a bit, your cards didn't stay long because you don't have ways of keeping your cards safe. The deck itself seems reckless. I would recommend toning down the number of monsters and add some traps that are able to help your monsters stay on the field. However it was a deck I personally hadn't seen before and felt it was very creative. Even though I had control over most of the duel, you were still able to do things and use your cards the way you intended them to be used.

Overall Attitude: 5/5
Different Decks: 5/5

Misplays: 6/10 (-2 for each misplay)
2 times during the match you tried to attack my facedowns while "Ghostrick Mansion" was on the field, you also tried to activate your "Where Arf Thou?" card without a target twice.

Other Notes:
Grand Total: 45/100

You will be assigned to Slifer Dorm.
Welcome to VDA and enjoy your stay!

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeattack's Test Results

Post by Ephemeral on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:09 pm

PLivingston was allowed temporary testing privilages by me.

Dorm assigned and topic locked.

DA Record : 6-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top