Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Clockwork Demon Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clockwork Demon Test Results

Post by Ephemeral on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Match Duel Decks: Machina Gadgets (Tester) vs Harpie (Testee)

Match Results: 0/15

Match Duel Deck Construction: 12/15
Match Performance: 9/15
Concentration Throughout the Duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance: Deck build looks fine, I'd suggest taking out the Vanity from the main build and move the two MSTs from the side to the main. Apart from that everything else seems to be standard and all I really have to say is please sort your deck, so it's not confusing. For the match performance, I saw multiple misplays here and there, such as not attacking when he could and also summoning Cowboy when there were certainly much better options. You also need to read card effects closely.

Single Duel Decks: Blackwings (Tester) vs Bujins (Testee)

Single Results: 0/5

Single Duel Deck Construction: 6/10
Single Performance: 7/10
Concentration Throughout the duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance: There are several things that a Bujin deck should have. Turtle and Quilin should be at 2; not 3. Hare should also be at 2 and not 1, since this card will protect your monsters. You need another Tenki, and I'd take out the Fox. That card is not fast for a Bujin deck. I'd also try to make some room for a little more backrow, since your monsters will more often than not be disposed of before you can react. Also, triple decree in the side is not good, since you're running a fair amount of traps. Extra should also always be maxed.

Overall Attitude: 5/5
Different Decks: 5/5

Misplays: 0/10 (-2 for each misplay)

Other Notes: Need to read card effects more and think about your plays before doing them.

Grand Total: 54/100

You will be assigned to Slifer Red.

DA Record : 6-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top