Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

(Bujin)DeathEater's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Bujin)DeathEater's Test Results

Post by Thought on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Match Duel Decks: Worms (Tester) vs Bujins (Testee)

Match Results: 0/15

Match Duel Deck Construction: 6/15

Match Performance: 2/15

Concentration Throughout the Duel: 0/5 I am not even gonna list all the misplays he made. Forgot to read Meteor, forgot Seal boost and suicided, forgot Seal boost again, forgot Rai-Oh effect, tried to Trap Hole when I didn't even summon anything...these are just some I thought off the top of my head.

Notes on Deck and Performance: Your Bujin deck ran WAY too many unnecessary monsters and S/T lineups. I'm not even gonna list them all here, but some examples include Forest (???), Trap Hole, and Bujingi Wolf. Those things are completely, utterly useless cards in your standard Bujin build. You had very little support for your cards, which easily allowed me to dominate the field at all times. Your Xyzs were very easily hindered by my Traps, but, most importantly, you couldn't make a comeback once that happened. I suggest you look online for at least a basic skeleton of what a good Bujin deck looks like.

Single Duel Decks: Chain Beat (Tester) vs Vylon (Testee)

Single Results: 5/5

Single Duel Deck Construction: 7/10
Single Performance: 7/10
Concentration Throughout the duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance: I was honestly very surprised at your performance in the Single. I drew only two cards in those 10+ turns we had in the duel that could have helped me in the slightest: Mole and Bottomless Trap Hole. Everything else was stuff I couldn't even use without a Rabbit/T-Bird on the field, yet you still took quite a long time to defeat me, which I found disappointing, given my nauseatingly bad draws. Still, a win is a win.

Overall Attitude: 5/5
Different Decks: 5/5

Misplays: 0/10 So many misplays I can't even count em all...

Other Notes: Concentrate! I think that shut you down most of the time, both in the scores and in the duel. Read all card effects on the field and REMEMBER them! Forgetting an ATK boost or a card effect is a one-way ticket into defeat.

Grand Total: 42/100

You will be assigned to Slifer Dorm. Enjoy your stay at VDA, and keep improving!
Thought

DA Record : 1-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Bujin)DeathEater's Test Results

Post by *Judgment Dragon* on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:01 pm

You said XDA instead of VDA at the end. xD

Dread the dragon, the proclaimer of retribution, for he is here.
http://i.imgur.com/JmaugYj.png
*Judgment Dragon*

DA Record : 10-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top