Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retest results for supdesup

Go down

Retest results for supdesup Empty Retest results for supdesup

Post by Ephemeral Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Match Duel Decks: Battlin' Boxers (Tester) vs Constellars (Testee)

Match Results: 0/15

Match Duel Deck Construction: 9/15
Match Performance: 7/15
Concentration Throughout the Duel: 2/5

Notes on Deck and Performance: Your main deck lineup looks fairly solid; it has the standard cards that a basic Constellar deck should have. However, I have no idea why you're running Light-Imprisoning Mirror and Skill Drain in your side deck. You definitely need to remove those and add something that could potentially help combat the meta, and not cause yourself to lose the duel. In addition to that, the side and extra need to be maxed out. Your performance needed a lot of work. I counted so many misplays that I'd give you a negative number in misplays if I could. My only word of advice to you is that you need to pay close attention to what your opponent is doing.

Single Duel Decks: Thunder Family (Tester) vs Fire Fist (Testee)

Single Results: 0/5

Single Duel Deck Construction: 9/10
Single Performance: 7/10
Concentration Throughout the duel: 3/5

Notes on Deck and Performance: Used an illegal deck for Single. Main, side, and extra all look fairly well-built. The only problem you had in this area was the amount of misplays you made and the lack of attention. Once again, this can all be solved through proper attention. 

Overall Attitude: 5/5
Different Decks: 5/5

Misplays: 0/10 (-2 for each misplay)

Other Notes: Concentrate more and think before you play cards.

Grand Total: 47/100

You will remain in Slifer Red.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down