Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JoshuaH98's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

JoshuaH98's Test Results Empty JoshuaH98's Test Results

Post by Megaz0rd Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Match Duel Decks: Dragunity (Tester) vs Harpie (Testee)

Match Results: 15/15

Match Duel Deck Construction: 12/15
Match Performance: 10/15
Concentration Throughout the Duel: 2/5

Notes on Deck and Performance: Your deck was solid and you had a decent performance. I saw plays that would have been better for you though.

Single Duel Decks:  Cyber Dragon (Tester) vs Bujin (Testee)

Single Results: 5/5

Single Duel Deck Construction: 2/10
Single Performance: 5/10
Concentration Throughout the duel: 2/5

Notes on Deck and Performance: This was your achilles heel. Takeout Royal Decree. It has terrible synergy with your deck. You main deck multiple Hare, Turtle, MST, Lance, & centipede. If you really think you need more trap protection run Seven tools, or Trap Stun.

Overall Attitude: 4/5
Different Decks: 5/5

Misplays: 8/10 (-2 for each misplay)

Other Notes: Take my advice. And welcome to VDA.

Grand Total: 70/100

You will be assigned to Ra Yellow.

Last edited by Megaz0rd on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Megaz0rd
Megaz0rd

DA Record : 9-2-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

JoshuaH98's Test Results Empty Re: JoshuaH98's Test Results

Post by JoshuaH98 Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:34 pm

I would have to disagree, decree is great in Bujins.  I am losing points on my preference over yours.  I thought my concentration was good in our match, I made optimal plays for resource trading and didn't really have any problems game 1 or 2.  The single was basically you having 1 monster and me just beating you down.  Decree actually put in work.  I flipped it at end phase at 2 set unknowns and thought it was great.  Trap stun and seven tools are better in faster OTK decks.   I shut off your traps for a turn with trap stun, great.  Next turn they are all live again  Sure you can mst my decree but that means you are leaving Kaiser live.  While you are wasting resources to get over these, I simply get more with Susanowo and Yomato, will beating you down.  Again I don't see where my concentration was lacking, I followed the duel and wasn't like "go back go back, or what did you add," etc.

https://i.imgur.com/7OrvwTy.png here is the deck for anyone that was wondering.
JoshuaH98
JoshuaH98

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaz0rd Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 pm

I graded you properly and there shouldn't be any problem with getting 70/100. Honestly you are just nitpicking. Decree is still a terrible card in Bujins. No matter if you agree or not the final decision is up to the tester. And I graded accurately and fairly.
Megaz0rd
Megaz0rd

DA Record : 9-2-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down