Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Life Less One's Results

4 posters

Go down

The Life Less One's Results Empty The Life Less One's Results

Post by RustyGloves Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:35 am

Match Results
RustyGloves vs. The Life Less One
Gravekeeper's vs. Constellar
Result of the Duel: Tester 0 - Testee 2

https://i.imgur.com/0ahn9CE.png

Deck Rating Total: 25/30
Main Deck Structure: 9/10 - Looks solid. We talked about sheratan and ditching it, plus the fact that you hardly draw into it, so other than that it's good.
Main Deck Synergy: 4/5 - Star Cradle is nice, but it stops the battle phase and hurts from stuff like necro. That is made also apparent from sombre, but other than that and sheratan, your deck is good.
Side Deck: 8/10 - You run too much shadow imprison since you would've only sided two of it, and mind crush is a really good card you should consider over a couple others. But I'm not gonna nitpick further than that; it's nice.
Extra Deck: 4/5 - Abyss over Cowboy probably for more mermail/grave hate.

Match Performance Total: 18/30
Use of Cards: 7/10 - You summoned sombre, trying to use its effect when necro was on the field, and went all out too many times (had I had the backrow, you wouldn't have been too safe during our games.) Other than that, you did good.
Concentration: 2/10 - You misplayed with rivalry 3 times and Sombre vs. Necro.
Control of the Duel: 4/5 - When I had backrow, you fell for the stuff, but other than that, you were well off with everything else.
Siding Skills: 5/5 - Your general sides were nice, but again mind crush should be considered. Had you actually sided, you probably would've stopped a lot, but accidentally you didn't click swap. Not much error for that though.

Ruling Test
Ruling Test Score: 8/10 (1 for each correct answer)

(Jack's Test: https://i.imgur.com/dMHojpW.png That's what he got.)

Final Score: 51/70
0-39 places you in Sphere Blue
40-59 places you in Prism Green
60-70 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 67/70. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Horahkty challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green.
RustyGloves
RustyGloves

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

The Life Less One's Results Empty Re: The Life Less One's Results

Post by TheLifeLessOne Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:43 am

Yea I wasn't concentrating a lot in the test at all and I should've gone with another different deck I guess Smile
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

DA Record : 3-0-4
SA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:28 am

The Life Less One wrote:Yea I wasn't concentrating a lot in the test at all and I should've gone with another different deck I guess Smile

na you did fine, dont worry
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:23 pm

awarded and locked.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner