Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supdesup's Retest Results.

Go down

Supdesup's Retest Results. Empty Supdesup's Retest Results.

Post by PLivingston Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Match Results
(PLivingston) vs (Supdesup)
(T.G. stun) vs. (Constellars)
Result of the Duel: (Tester: 2) - (Testee: 1)

Deck Rating Total: 28/35
Main Deck Structure: 10/10
Main Deck Synergy: 3/5
Side Deck: 5/10
Extra Deck: 5/5
Bonus Points: 5/5
Notes: Your deck is well designed and definitely well made. The way you use your cards is about half and half. You understand the combos well but your main focus is "Constellar Pleiades." While that card is rather useful, if i were to get rid of your "Constellar Pleiades" your deck would slowly start to crumble a bit. Other than that the main deck is rather solid. The side deck is still rather iffy. Typically people don't side "Imperial Iron Wall" and "Skill Drain" only cripples your deck.Your side deck is also incredibly trap heavy. I'd recommend seeing a teacher about your side deck and having them help you.

Match Performance Total: 20/35
Use of Cards: 6/10
Concentration: 4/10
Control of the Duel: 2/5
Siding Skills: 3/5
Attitude: 5/5
Notes: The duels were rather interesting. When you had control of the duel you had full control and didn't slip it. However, when I had control, you were unable to get the control back from me. Also your concentration was a bit low. When i asked you questions about chaining cards, you couldn't quite hit the mark. You more dabbled around with the reason of why the cards chained the way they did. You also didn't notice me misplaying through some of my T.G. add effects and that is a large misplay as well. Also, you did have a good understanding of your cards, however you did seem to misplay with "Constellar Pleiades" by bouncing my monsters to hand, while I had 3 backrow cards. Personally that seems rather risky, beside the point you did well in the duels and earned your rank.

Final Score: 48/70
0-39 places you in Sphere Blue
40-59 places you in Prism Green
60-70 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 67/70. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Horahkty challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green! Congratulations on your rank up!
PLivingston
PLivingston

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down