Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Newbie_01's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newbie_01's Test Results

Post by PLivingston on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Match Results
(PLivingston) vs (Newbie_01)
(T.G. Stun) vs. (Umbral Horror)
Result of the Duel: (Tester: 2) - (Testee: 0)

Deck Rating Total: 23/35
Main Deck Structure: 7/10
Main Deck Synergy: 3/5
Side Deck: 5/10
Extra Deck: 3/5
Creativity 5/5
Notes: Your deck is rather interesting. I like the idea of adding "ZeroZerock" and "Spirit Barrier." However I wouldn't recommend running 3 "Safe Zone" because it can easily put your monster into the grave if it is destroyed. I would also recommend running more staple cards. Your extra deck also seems a tad low. Using cards like "Number 32: Shark Drake" can be rather difficult considering you would need to be patient about getting monsters out. It also seems a tad tedious. These can help to keep your opponent from summoning monsters against you. The side deck is also a bit random. You don't quite side against common meta decks but, instead side against the decks you dislike. I would recommend seeing a teacher here and having them help you with your side and extra deck.

Match Performance Total: 14/30
Use of Cards: 6/10
Concentration: 2/10
Control of the Duel: 1/5
Siding Skills: 0/5
Attitude: 5/5
Notes: The duels were again rather interesting. However you did have some slight misplays and didn't totally understand your cards fully. For example you cannot chain "Kagetokage" to "Masked Chameleon." "Umbral Horror Ghoul" cannot use its effect to special summon another "Umbral Horror Ghoul." You also failed to read any of my cards since you almost allowed me to cheat by adding "T.G. Rush Rhino" to my hand with "T.G. Rush Rhino" effect. As for control of the duel, I had it for all of both duels, until you managed to stall with "Safe Zone" while I waited to draw my "Mystical Space Typhoon." All in all it was a fun match and I look forward to dueling you again.
Final Score: 37/70
0-39 places you in Sphere Blue
40-59 places you in Prism Green
60-70 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 67/70. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Horahkty challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue! Enjoy your stay at VDA!

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top