Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Heats' Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heats' Test Results

Post by Ciphermask on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:02 am

Match Results
Ciphermask vs Heats
Gimmick Puppets (no Leo) vs. E-Hero Burn???
Result of the Duel: Tester 2/1/0 - Testee 1/2/0
Winner: Tester

Deck Rating Total: 3/30
Main Deck Structure: 1/10
Main Deck Synergy: 1/5
Side Deck: 0/10
Extra Deck: 1/5

Match Performance Total: 11/30
Use of Cards: 2/10
Concentration: 8/10
Control of the Duel: 0/5
Siding Skills: 0/5

Duel/Deck Notes:
Testee was polite and acted competently enough during the duel. I D/Ced during our second round, but due to the positioning of cards and the multitude of counter moves I possessed, I could've easily OTKed the testee and finished the test. The testee's deck originally looked like some sort of burn deck to me, but upon closer inspection of the deck picture, I discovered it wasn't, the rounds never lasted long enough for the testee to do anything. That's not to say he could, because the testee's deck showed very little in way of any semblance of strategy or tact. I wish I could say I was joking, but the majority of the monsters in the deck were either normal monsters, cheap effect monsters, or useless inserts. There wasn't enough fusion power to make the "colorful" extra deck of only 14 fusions actually work, which is saying something for a mostly E-Hero deck. The side deck looked like it was just random (and rather useless) E-Hero support or cards that make little sense of being there. There were no cards to assist in countering me in the side deck. The whole of rounds 1&2 were spent on the defensive (a weak defense that I could power over at any time) of cheap traps that did little to hinder my progress. The third round was the testee's final chance for an offensive, but it ended up being weak and flimsy. The opponent proved to be easily baited, causing them to use up their "key" cards immediately. Any harm done was but a nuisance and all the managed to do was stall and burn a little.

Ruling Test
None yet made. Points redirected to an attitude and competence section.
6/10
The testee chained Dark Bribe to my MST...

Final Score: 19/70
You will be assigned to Sphere Blue

I hope you choose to take advantage of this academy's offerings and improve your skills. I know that you can improve and I you will choose to take my advice and do so.

Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top