Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eira's GFX Shop

2 posters

Go down

Eira's GFX Shop Empty Eira's GFX Shop

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:12 am

Well, here it is.
It's been awhile since I've GFX'd and I would like to open up a shop here.

And here it is.
So welcome~

An example of my work (Made it same day I made this thread -- after years of not gfx'ing)

Eira's GFX Shop Pfy9

I'll just make this opening really short since I don't have much to say. I wanted one of Anzo's sigs but he wanted to make me pay for one

So please, when you request -- follow the rubric provided below. I will not take an order if you are missing any of the required fields or put "up to you." Up to me? How do I know what to put? I don't know what you like, how you like it or if you'll be satisfied. I actually care that you like it as much as I don't care. It's a very mutual co-dependent relationship much like if even the gift that wants to be appreciated so badly is not, it doesn't matter as my responsibility is to the gift itself that I poured myself into to make. So please, if I am doing so, follow the guideline so that gift can achieve it's purpose and I can just fulfill the responsibility without feeling whatever that odd feeling is. Thank you.

Signature: 350 DP
Userbar: 200 DP

Form

Render (only HQ ones accepted, and only 1 render per gfx):
Text:
Vertical or Regular:
Type (Vector/Smudge/Abstract/Cinematic):

_________
----------

Back to top Go down

Eira's GFX Shop Empty Re: Eira's GFX Shop

Post by RekonZero Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:37 am

approved GFX shop by me
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner
Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JewDoo Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:22 am

Signature, Pink-Purple background, Shunsui Kyoraku (just google it and pick the pic, I don't care which one), with text Shunsui at the bottom or at the top. Make it look abstract.
JewDoo

DA Record : 7-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

http://judgmentbringer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down