Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(destruction) 6sam's Test Results

Go down

(destruction) 6sam's Test Results Empty (destruction) 6sam's Test Results

Post by Thought Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:39 am

Match Results
(Thought) vs ((destruction) 6sam)
(Gladiator Beasts) vs. (Six Sams)
Result of the Duel: (Tester: 2) - (Testee: 0)

Deck Rating Total: 11/30
Main Deck Structure: 4/10 - You have a boatload of unnecessary Six Same cards in there, even just looking from the short duels I played...as in, literally, cards that no one has ever seen in the history of Six Sams. >.>

Main Deck Synergy: 3/5 - You barely used any Spells or Traps at all except Six Samurai United and Shien's Smoke Signal...failed to swarm the field at all.

Side Deck: 0/10 - Refused to continue with the test, didn't show me his Side. He spent approximately 0.1 seconds "siding" anyway so I'm gonna assume he didn't have anything.

Extra Deck: 4/5 - I didn't even see it but I'm still marking off a point for that completely unnecessary Grenosaurus thingy in the Extra. Liek wat, srsly ._.

Match Performance Total: 8/30
Use of Cards: 3/10 - The most impressive move you made was summoning Shien...which I immediately negated with Warning...the rest of the plays were all extremely random, and you attacked me with a Zanji that couldn't even use its effect. >.>

Concentration: 5/10 - Chopping off points for not knowing Spell Speeds (https://i.imgur.com/6vF2kuQ.png) and attacking pointlessly with a suicidal Zanji.

Control of the Duel: 0/5 - You had absolutely no control over the duel whatsoever...I don't even think you even managed to destroy one of my Monsters. T.T

Siding Skills: 0/5 - Yeah you finished "Siding" before I even managed to type out "show me your side deck" so I'm going to safely assume you didn't side.

Ruling Test
Ruling Test Score: 0/10 Refused to continue with the test. What can I do.

Final Score: 19/70

Welcome to Sphere Blue...
Thought
Thought

DA Record : 1-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down