Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Bluefur's retest results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bluefur's retest results

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Match Results
(Eira) vs (Bluefur)
(Bujin) vs. (Machina Gadgets)
Result of the Duel: (2) - (0)

Deck Rating Total: 26/30

Main Deck Structure: 10/10

Main Deck Synergy: 5/5

Side Deck: 8/10 - mirror of oaths is a sub-par side card that can only be used really to anti 1 card -- that 1 card being a singular rabbit. And then there's the cyber trap which really shouldn't be there at all. CoTH makes no sense to side as it doesn't do anything against any match-up but I'm not docking points for that I suppose since I can imagine scenarios where it could help to be sided in. Rest of side is fine for most match-ups.

Extra Deck: 3/5 - Running gadgets as well -- you need more than just a single set of rank 4 and running double gaia dragoon with them.

Notes on Deck: Main deck was rock solid. Liked it.

Match Performance Total: 24/30

Use of Cards: 8/10 - Thought Oaths could negate any special summon.

Concentration: 10/10

Control of the Duel: 3/5 - Fluctuated g1 and was nice -- g2 there was little on his part.

Siding Skills: 3/5 - (x2) Mirror of Oaths does absolutely nothing to Fists. Bribe is sub-par to side in as a comment but not docking for.

Ruling Test Score: 2/10

Notes on Performance: One of the only testees to not forget the boosts. Nice job~

Final Score: 52/70
0-39 places you in Sphere Blue
40-59 places you in Prism Green
60-70 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 67/70. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top