Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

The Black Market (Rank S)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Market (Rank S)

Post by xCryx on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Im pretty sure you have heard of me...hell maybe even talked to me. I am Cry and I am new ta this shop thing. I am guessing this is how it works.
I am going to only reveal 2 decks a week and they will be on sale. I do tier decks and I do non-tier decks. If you want a personal deck done for you then personally confront me and I will have it made for you.
Shop/Tier decks will take about 1-5 hours to make.
Personal decks take about 5-7 hours but could be less depending on the deck.
My Exclusive Test Packages are just decks that I am currently making and still testing. If you buy these decks then I will basically give you the deck when I am finished making it. Unlike the regular decks...these decks you will get an exact copy of my finished product. I don't normally give away the exact copy of my decks, hence the high pricing.
The decks I make WILL be quality...or die trying.

Tier Decks
                                                                   Hieratic Rulers:150
                                                                   Prophecy: 150
                                                                   Mermail: 150
                                                                   Geargia: 150

Non-Tier Decks
                                                         Aqui de Draconi/Gishki-Hieratics:600
                                                                      Divine-Beast:200
                                                           Principes Ignis/Hazy Kings: 250
                                                                    Ancient Relics: 300
                                                                       Obelisk Deck: 300
                                                      CDDS/Cyber Dragon/ Defensive/Stamina:350
                                                           CDO/Cyber Dragon/Offensive:500
                                                              Black World/Sky Norleras:200
                                                              Chaos Light/Chaosworns:450

Exclusive Test Packages:
                                                                        W.A.T.T/Watt deck: 850
                                                           Nigrum Mundi Re/Zombie World Deck: 850

DA Record : 5-0-5
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top