Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duelking11's Test Results

Go down

Duelking11's Test Results Empty Duelking11's Test Results

Post by Ephemeral Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Match Results
(Ephemeral) vs (duelking11)
(Rabbit Fist) vs. (Blackwings)

Result of the Duel: (Tester: 1) - (Testee: 2)

Deck Rating Total: 24/30

Main Deck Structure: 8/10

General structure of the main deck looks about right. There are a few things that could be fixed, though. Bora, Shura, and Kalut are all great cards in BW. Running them at three is almost mandatory, due to their great effects. Cards for Black Feathers isn't exactly the greatest card to run, since it doesn't allow you to special summon for the remainder of that turn, and delays you in getting your plays out by a single turn. Also, Shard of Greed is a bit too slow for Blackwings, and isn't very reliable, since it must remain on the field for quite some time; as you saw in Game 1, it can be disposed of before you can gain its effect, essentially making it a -1 at some points.

Main Deck Synergy: 4/5 

Majority of the cards in the deck looked like they synergized well.

Side Deck: 7/10 

First off, your side deck is quite unorganized; you have your cards everywhere and it takes some degree of effort to figure out the order. I don't see why you have a Myrmeleo and a Trap Hole sided in the first place. They don't exactly have much synergy at all with BW, except for maybe being able to search out Bottomless which is basically it. Also, siding in Extra deck cards is almost always a definite no. Instead of siding in Cyber Dragon and Chimeratech which is quite situation, why not simply add System Down instead, which is better, imo, due to the fact that your entire play won't get shut down due to Warning, BTH, etc.

Extra Deck: 5/5 

Standard BW Extra deck. Looks fine over here.

Notes on Deck: Deck looks mostly standard, except with a few interesting techs here and there, a few of which I question the validity in whether or not they truly help your deck function to the max. Apart from that, everything else appears to be solid.

Match Performance Total: 24/30

Use of Cards: 8/10 

You used your cards quite well. You always utilized your hand and field to your advantage, for the most part. There were a few issues regarding your card usage, an example would be when you allowed me to Xyz Tiger King with Wolfbark when you had Overworked facedown, giving me a free Tenki search. Apart from a few others errors, your performance was quite well.

Concentration: 8/10 

Miscalculated damage at some points, and forgot attack boosts from the Fire Formation spell cards often.

Control of the Duel: 3/5 

During the match, control shifted somewhat between myself and him continuously. Towards the latter part of the match, he managed to gain control over the duel and held it until the end.

Siding Skills: 3/5 

Your siding skill isn't bad, and you managed to side in a few useful cards that helped you effectively play well. However, siding out Fiendish wasn't the best move, considering how Fiendish stops almost all of my plays. Also, I know that most normal FF builds don't special summon often, but my variant does A LOT of special summoning; siding in Pachy would have really done some damage to me, in the event that he was used properly.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10 

Notes on Performance: Overall, decent performance, although I recommend you fix your side a bit and organize it better.

Final Score: 51/70

40-59 places you in Prism Green

Welcome to Prism!
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down