Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incarnate's Test Results

Go down

Incarnate's Test Results Empty Incarnate's Test Results

Post by RustyGloves Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:50 am

Match Results
RustyGloves vs. Incarnate
Blackwings vs. Noble Knights
Result of the Duel: 0 - 2

Deck Rating Total: 25/30
Main Deck Structure: 8/10 - Deck looks nice with essentials kept. However, in the event of a contingency plan against super meta decks that can remove a lot, I suppose having a little something something for traps. Not much to complain about, but just a suggestion.
Main Deck Synergy: 5/5 - Works fine. Nothing in my mind is inconsistent.
Side Deck: 7/10 - Imperial Iron wall is interesting, but considering how many decks don't banish, I'd keep at least 2 or side it out for something else. Stygian Dirge is a cool tech, but I have slight issues with Imperial.
Extra Deck: 5/5 - Cool extra with the neat full armored crystal zero lancer in there. No problems.

Match Performance Total: 25/30
Use of Cards: 8/10 - Pretty comfortable, took many things into consideration. Well thought out even after getting rid of the first summon. You lost control after a while until you pulled off artorigus by killing my field second game.
Concentration: 10/10 - Very concentrated.
Control of the Duel: 4/5 - You didn't have clear dominance second game until the very end. The first game was insane.
Siding Skills: 3/5 - Dirge doesn't hurt me too much for this deck, but it is a good card. You probably should've sided debunk game 2 anyway for kalut plays, but you did good. DNA would've made icarus a dead card in my deck along with the ice beast play, but it was optional. Decent siding overall.

Ruling Test
Ruling Test Score: 0/10 (Not submitted)

Final Score: 50/70

Welcome to Prism Green!
RustyGloves
RustyGloves

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down