Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyanide's Test Results

Go down

Cyanide's Test Results Empty Cyanide's Test Results

Post by NmbrHntr Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Match Results
NMBRHNTR64 vs Cyanide
Heraldic Beasts vs. Machina Puppets
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 32/45

Main Deck Structure: 10/15 - Not enough Gimmick Puppets for Des Troy, you should lower it to only 1, at best. Would reduce number of Spirits to 2. With Fortress being recyclable, I would lower him to 2 as well. Argent Chaos Force can recycle itself as well (albeit, once), so that should also be at 2.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10 - Des Troy is bad for Machinas, especially when they make up the majority of the Deck. Otherwise, it all good.

Side Deck: 7/10 - Foolish Burial and Damage Condenser are both really Main Deck cards. Skill Drain can sometimes hurt you as well, since most of your monsters are lacking ATK. The rest is fine.

Extra Deck: 6/10 - Not sure I would run 3 of both 40 and C40 unless you are really hell bent on that strategy. You really should also run at least 1 C15 in case C40 or Ultimatrainer won't work (swap out 1 Ultimatrainer for it).

Notes on Deck: - There is a new card coming out soon called Marshalling Field that could help this Deck, as well as open up a variety of strategies for you. When they finally put it on DN, try experimenting with it. Plus, it searches Argent Chaos Force.

Match Performance Total: 26/35

Use of Cards: 7/10 - Using up C40's effect just to pop your own monster and inflict 1800 damage to me really didn't seem worth it. Also shouldn't have wasted your Fiendish Chain just to avoid 1700 damage.

Concentration: 10/10 - Stayed focused throughout the Match. Again, I saw no real issue.

Control of the Duel: 7/10 - You had control only during your turn. When it came my turn, I could turn things around quickly. Control during your opponent's turn is important too!

Siding Skills: 2/5 - All your really did was side in Soul Drain. You really would have been better off with Light-Imprisoning Mirror (negates my Unicorn, Number 18, and Number 8 (the card that killed you in both Duels))

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance: - Just try to focus on your opponent's cards as well when siding, and decide which would be best to side in based upon that without risking hurting yourself as well.

Final Score: 61/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-81 places you in Prism Green
82-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green! Have fun at VDA!
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

DA Record : 12-0-7
SA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down