Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diamonds Test Results

4 posters

Go down

Diamonds Test Results Empty Diamonds Test Results

Post by Nephilim Mon May 05, 2014 3:32 am

Match Results
Nephilim vs Diamond
Hand Fists vs. Infernities
Result of the Duel:
Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 23/45

Main Deck Structure: 2/10
You have some good choices, but 3 Armageddon knights CAN be a bit much, tin goldfish is not needed, and only 2 Necro? You need 3! Also upstart isn't as good as you think. Sure if you're top decking and you upstart or manipulate your deck so you know you're going to draw Archfiend THEN use upstart you would be good? Nope. Upstart will make Archfiends effect to reveal miss timing since the last thing to happen is gaining 1000 life points. Also Infernity break at 3 is 100% needed now that barrier is at one.

Main Deck Synergy: 5/10
The deck looked like it worked well together at points, A lot of decks can set 4 or 5 and pass but to do that with infernities and still have a card in hand is definitely key to avoid. If you open all monsters, Scoop phase.

Side Deck: 8/10
I would recommend siding in DD crow And/or Debunk, They're necessary for this format, (Bujin, Sylvans, Artifacts, Dragons etc. All decks that require a set graveyard presence/effects. Other then that, Looks pretty good.

Extra Deck: 8/10
Well you're running 1 Instant fusion target with 2 main decked instant fusions. That can be a problem, Add one more lol. That's the only problem.

Notes on Deck:
All notes are above^

Match Performance Total: 12/35

Use of Cards: 6/10
Used cards to advantage except a few mishaps with having cards in hand

Concentration: 2/10
He had some moments where it felt like he was out of it lol. Using cards when you can't, (Necro and Barrier) Reading some cards.
Be sure to state which effect of lavalval chain you are using.
Tried to use Barrier with a card in hand twice.
Used solemn warning on my Ice hand and didn't know i got the effect still because it was in my possession.

Control of the Duel: 3/10
I had most control in both duels. In game two he went first and wrecked all my summons/attacks but i broke through and won the game.

Siding Skills: 1/5
You sided in 2 black horn, 1 trap stun and soul drain.
I would recommend siding in Overworked, Mind crush and both trap stuns.
I don't overlay that much and soul drain hurts you more then me.

Ruling Test Score: 5/10

Notes on Performance:
Infernities, Even with Barrier at 1, is an extremely powerful deck ONLY because Soul Charge. Maybe you're not up to date with soul charge but it gives you MASSIVE advantage, especially with the effects of archfiend and how great rank 4's are now. Add soul charges, another infernity break, another necro, and another instant fusion target  (Ask some more professional Infernity players and they'll help loads). Debunk/DD crow for side

Final Score: 40/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-81 places you in Prism Green
82-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue!

Last edited by Nephilim on Mon May 05, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nephilim
Nephilim

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Diamonds Test Results Empty Re: Diamonds Test Results

Post by Dark Angel Mon May 05, 2014 3:50 am

Welcome Very Happy
Dark Angel
Dark Angel

DA Record : 4-0-4
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Mon May 05, 2014 8:11 am

better luck next time, you will surely improve your skills
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilim Mon May 05, 2014 1:37 pm

He will, He has lot's of skills, just needs to concentrate a bit more Razz
Nephilim
Nephilim

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon May 05, 2014 3:05 pm

Ty for the results ;-; i know i was out of it, i will improve surely Smile ive only been back for a while.. so I don't know whats used atm but ty for the report mate ^^
Diamond
Diamond

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilim Mon May 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Not a problem! You're a good duelist, just update your deck to the current set! lol
Nephilim
Nephilim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down