Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

acdcfan101's Test Results

Go down

acdcfan101's Test Results Empty acdcfan101's Test Results

Post by NmbrHntr Wed May 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Match Results
NBMRHNTR64 vs acdcfan101
Heraldic Beasts vs. Blue-Eyes
Result of the Duel: Testee lost 2-0 - 0/10

Deck Rating Total: 29/45

Main Deck Structure: 9/15 - You have way too many Drawing Cards than you need. No reason for 3 of Trade-In when you only have 3 LVL 8s in your Deck, most of which you will be sending to the Graveyard anyway. Same thing goes with Cards of Consonance, which you only have 5 targets for when you will be sending most of them to the Graveyard. Not sure about 3 of Upstart either now that Soul Charge is legal. If anything, run only 1 or 2 at best with Trade-In and Cards of Consonance, and I would lower Upstart to 2. Delta Flyer should really only be at 2 as well.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10 - Synergy is fine for the most part. Rider of Storm Winds doesn't mesh with the Deck that well, only being able to equip to Blue-Eyes.

Side Deck: 6/10 - A few poor choices in there. Duradark doesn't work NEARLY as well as Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror. Recycle and Anubis have really no business being in there. Also, Skill Drain can hurt you a bit as well.

Extra Deck: 5/10 - With Synchros, you need more variety. Crimson Blader and Dragion should only be at 1, as there are A LOT of other suitable Synchros. With Xyz, you have 3 Rank 7s when you only have 2 Level 7 monsters in your entire Deck. You should take out Number 11 and 74 and possibly replace them with Synchros, as you don't have that many monsters with the same Level. You should replace 1 of your Thunder End Dragons with a different Rank 8, since you will never need more than 1.

Notes on Deck: - See above.

Match Performance Total: 19/35

Use of Cards: 6/10 - You summoned huge monsters right off the bat and used up all the cards in your hand right away. Doing that almost guarantees their destruction unless you have a defense for them. Doing that pretty much gave me the win. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.

Concentration: 6/10 - You chose Crimson Blader over Stardust in Game 2. If you didn't you may have won. You also simply Normal Summoned Maiden when you could have revived Blaster in your Graveyard to do a Level 8 Synchro.

Control of the Duel: 3/10 - You had relatively no control of the Duels. I quickly overcame anything you threw at me.

Siding Skills: 4/5 - Good choice to side in Warlords. That was pretty much all you could have done to hurt me. You probably should have sided in 2 instead though. Rai-Oh was a good choice as well.

Ruling Test Score: 2/10

Notes on Performance: Try to learn your opponent's moves and think before you act.

Final Score: 50/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-81 places you in Prism Green
82-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue! Have fun at VDA!
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

DA Record : 12-0-7
SA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down