Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

LFMercy's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LFMercy's test results

Post by wring on Sun May 11, 2014 2:18 am

Match Results
wring vs mercy
(2) - (0) = (0/10)

Ninjafisty hands vs xsaber
Deck Rating Total: 26/45

Main Deck Structure: 5/15 3 of everything may seem good but it kills consistency. Nor do you have many defensive traps.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 its xsabers with xsaber support

Side Deck: 3/10 - Most of the stuff in your side deck belongs in the main deck. Also try siding things that stop your opponent rather then improve your deck. For example things like debunk, vanitys, light imprisoning maxx and etc instead of solemn warning double summon torrential and mirror forces.

Extra Deck: 8/10 - I'd take out the photon bounzer for a stardust

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 12/35

Use of Cards: 2/10 Game 1 or 2 you weren't even able to synchro at all. And I barely had any traps on board. Also you compulsed my upstart ninja when there wasn't a need which allowed me to xyz then turn.

Concentration: 6/10 you search an insect off of ROTA and you forgot a dark soul search

Control of the Duel: 2/10 There was some control in the beginning of game 1 when you had most of you defensive traps. But I was able to push right though them without you even able to go off.

Siding Skills: 2/5 You sided in the field spell and double summon which in no way at all hinder my deck which is the point of a side deck.

Ruling Test Score: 0/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 38/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-81 places you in Prism Green
82-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue.
wring

DA Record : 10-0-2
SA Record : 1-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top