Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enderium's test results

Go down

Enderium's test results Empty Enderium's test results

Post by Dark Angel Sun May 11, 2014 10:01 am

Match Results
Tester        testee
Geargia      Bujin
2-1

Deck Rating Total: 35/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15 deck is quite ok but i wouldn't recomand 43 cards in, 42 cards ok, but 43 not. just remove one duality or one mst

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 worked well, he even won when 2nd duel when i activated light mirror and mind crush

Side Deck: 6/10 - side is too much pointed about anti-traps cards, i would paly 2 shaodw impresoning mirror too

Extra Deck: 9/10 - no excition knight, and 2 101 is too much

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 24/35

Use of Cards: 6/10 u didn't know can u summon monsters under rivarly if u control no monsters + u used bujin yamato eff under d. fissure, and u didn't chain with turtle my book of moon

Concentration: 8/10 pretty concetrate,but u could do better

Control of the Duel: 6/10 we controlled duel same, but i got lucky in 3rd duel with my backrow

Siding Skills: 4/5 yeahu sided actually pretty good

Ruling Test Score: 3/10 i still have to see this

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 66/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-81 places you in Prism Green
82-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to prism green Very Happy
Dark Angel
Dark Angel

DA Record : 4-0-4
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down