Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Oda's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oda's test results

Post by Fluff Fluff on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Match Results
(Fluff Fluff) vs (Oda)
(Battlin' Boxers) vs. (HAT)

Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 43/45

Main Deck Structure: 15/15 - It looks pretty much like every other top YCS deck I see around with a few exceptions. The 3 Duality seems like it could be cut back to 2 and that extra space filled up with another Beag (although that's popular debate but its my personal recommendation). They've got this pretty well built.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 - Again, considering its like every YCS HAT deck I've seen, it's gonna be consistent. The flow is relatively well.

Side Deck: 9/10 - Deep Dark Trap Hole is something I RARELY see used anymore, but it is certainly a good side deck card. Having Dark Hole sided is also a weird tactic but it could work I guess. I'd prob focus more on stuff that'll hinder decks severely. Dark Hole is just kinda like a neutral card.

Extra Deck: 9/10 - I can't say I really care for the M7 in the extra deck but aside from that most of it looks good. Crazy Box I feel like you could replace with Castel more (If you're running TCG/OCG anyway) but for a TCG style deck this looks pretty nice.

Notes on Deck: ^^^

Match Performance Total: 31/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 - Used their cards well. Tbh, this was one of the most enjoyable duels I've had in a LONG time (prob like 3-4 days since I faced Sasu >.>). It kept me thinking, weighing every option, and on my toes at all times. It was my pleasure to do this test.

Concentration: 8/10 - The concentration was a little shot at times. There was a point in game 2 you coulda just rammed Ice Hand into my Rai-oh but chose not to. The only thing that could've stopped you was D prison and tbh I think it coulda been a good move (considering I didn't have one + you'd lose close to nothing). You also didn't catch me using Pot of Duality with Rai-oh on the field. Also the fact that you started off game 3 summoning Myrm with no Trap Hole cards in your deck (since you sided them out). I gave you some credit back, though, because you noticed that I Lanced your Myrm making it unaffected by Fiendish Chain and thus allowing it to attack.

Control of the Duel: 8/10 - Pretty decent control game 1. Although it shifted back and forth a bit, you had the upper hand for the most part. Game 2 it was a bit debatable but I was prepared a bit more than usual. Game 3 you opened like 4 backrow and I could barely do anything to stop it. You had an answer for just about everything and with Dweller on the field I couldn't use Glassjaw without having you negate it. Very well executed.

Siding Skills: 5/5 - Sided out his 3 Upstarts, 2 Traptrix Holes, and 1 Bottomless for 1 Wiretap, 3 Debunk, and 2 Black Horn of Heaven. He knew EXACTLY what to go for; Glassjaw. Glassjaw is a HUGE part of my deck and taking advantage of its effect in the graveyard helps me recycle my Boxers and set up plays. With that setup + Abyss Dweller handy game 3, he had total control. I had nothing to stop him.

Ruling Test Score: 6/10

Notes on Performance: ^^^

Final Score: 86/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Disigma Red

Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down