Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamideckfan's Test Results

Go down

Yamideckfan's Test Results Empty Yamideckfan's Test Results

Post by Ephemeral Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Match Results
(Memory Corridor) vs (Yamideckfan)
(Worms) vs. (Evilswarm)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 24/45

Main Deck Structure: 9/15
I have no idea why you're playing Gorz and BLS in your main deck. They are extremely unnecessary and can prove to be dead weight, as proven in Games 2 and 3. They are extremely situational and I can guarantee that they will prove to be more of a hindrance than anything else. You should also try adding in Lance or Dress if you can find some space. Also, Allure isn't exactly necessary, so you can remove him for another card such as Fiendish.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10
Some of the cards don't have enough synergy, such as BLS and Gorz. You will almost always find Gorz and BLS dead, so I recommend ditching them for better cards. Everything else appears to be fine.

Side Deck: 0/10
No side deck. You should make one ASAP. Include cards such as Debunk and D.D. Crow for the format.

Extra Deck: 7/10
Why do you have Big Eye in an Evilswarm Extra deck? For Gorz and DAD? Please remove Big Eye and Gem-Knight Pearl and Thanatos and Master Key Beetle.

Notes on Deck: Your build is definitely unique, but it needs some help here and there. For the most part, the general skeleton is fairly standard.

Match Performance Total: 20/35

Use of Cards: 7/10
You were not using your cards to your true potential. You missed several opportunities to inflict free damage on me and waste my cards, but you didn't. You need to work on thinking all your plays through.

Concentration: 5/10
Didn't pay close attention to my cards and effects. Tried to chain Pandemic to Yagan, thinking it would prevent his monsters from being affected. You also set all your cards, then entered your Battle Phase when I had Exciton on my field... no idea why you did that.

Control of the Duel: 6/10
You managed to establish heavy control over Games 1 and 3. I have no idea why you let all your cards go to waste in Game 3. Game 2, I simply managed to grind down and get rid of your field, but for Game 3, you should have been able to hold the board longer.

Siding Skills: 0/5
No side deck. Side decks are crucial for match duels.

Ruling Test Score: 2/10

Notes on Performance: You were SO CLOSE to getting Prism Green. I think you have potential to get Green or even higher next time you test (just make sure you have a side deck this time).

Final Score: 50/100

0-50 places you in Sphere Blue

Welcome to Sphere Blue!
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down