Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Leokane's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leokane's Test Results

Post by Nephilim on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Match Results
Nephilim vs Leokane
Constellar Artifacts vs. Zombie Vampires
Result of the Duel:
Testee lost: 0-2, 0/10

Deck Rating Total: 13/45

Main Deck Structure: 3/15
- Alright, first off, you have a lot of generic Zombie/Vampire stuff in there but the first thing i want to say is 3 duke and 3 Shadow are NEVER needed since you have full access to them with the right build and monsters.
- I would give Vampire Vamp a shot (Primal origins)
- Main deck 2 maxx C isn't always the best because there isn't a lot that's special summoning in the meta right now and it could be dead.
- I think you should use Kuribandit, it was in a recent top for ARG and it works amazing.
- Foolish burial is a must with mezuki and sorcerer.
- I would run 2 book of life at least.

Main Deck Synergy: 4/10
- There was a lot of times where you drew into nothing or your plays just weren't working out too well.
- It has maybe a 2 card combo it can do
- Opening bad is REALLY crucial to avoid this format, there is so much defense in the game right now that backrow setup is needed.

Side Deck: 2/10  
- Only good thing in the side was breakthrough skills
- Had cards that look like they would be in the main just no room.
- Missing 6 cards to put in side.

Extra Deck: 4/10
- 2 Adreus is not needed at all. 1 is fine and I only say that because shadow can only go into a dark XYZ.
- No Exciton?
- No Number 101?

Match Performance Total: 10/35

Use of Cards: 4/10
- There was some plays that i liked but didn't really manage to pull anything off because of my Defense/Offense that was on the field.
- Forgot to use his Goblin Zombies effect in the grave when i attacked it.
- Didn't bottomless my zenmaioh or Kaus

Concentration: 2/10
- I used excitons effect and it resolved, afterwards i attacked and he took the damage. I immediately told him to add the points back because he takes no damage.
- Forgot to use Goblin Zombies effect in grave once i attacked it.
- Didn't bottomless and of my monsters when he had it set.
- Forgot if he normal summoned or not

Control of the Duel: 2/10
- There was one point in the duel he had control, but other then that i had full control over both games.

Siding Skills: 2/5
- Sided in 2 Breakthrough skill and 2 Fiendish Chain
- Sided out 1 Goblin Zombie, 1 Zombie Master, 1 Call of the Haunted and 1 MST.
- From what you had i would've sided in 2 breakthrough and 1 black horn, Siding out 2 Maxx C and 1 Dimensional Prison.

Ruling Test Score: 2/10

Notes on Performance:
All the suggestions i made you should give a shot, If you need help i have a really good build for zombies that i think you'll like, (I have to update it). Also i don't see Vampires making a dent in the meta at all but just zombies are pretty good. they spam the field hard and getting by them can be challenging. Make a new, full side deck and test with the meta. Everyone here can help you because that's what we're here for! Post your deck in the deck dome and wait for replies, ask people to duel you and just have fun!

Final Score: 25/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue!
Nephilim

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum