Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zkillerthriller's test results

2 posters

Go down

Zkillerthriller's test results Empty Zkillerthriller's test results

Post by wring Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Match Results
Wring vs Zkillerthriller
Geargia vs Sabers
Result of the Duel: Testee lost 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 43/45

Main Deck Structure: 15/15

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10

Side Deck: 8/10 - Well this format is a weird format. And cards like shadow-imprisoning aren't really that needed. Debunk and especially black horn of heaven have really excelled this format. And overworked is pretty meh now because there aren't that many 3.5 FF users everyone uses hand fire fists or traptrix fire fists. And they only have 4 attack boosting cards 3 tenki 1 tensu. You could essential replace those. And I see why you side blader so actually someone with an extra deck card sided that works.

Extra Deck: 10/10 -

Notes on Deck: Everything was pretty much normal for sabers. 3 e calls does get cloggy though. But you sir have a well built deck. Just a word of advice. Soul charge does make this deck really good regardless if you get to attack or not.

Match Performance Total: 31/35

Use of Cards: 10/10

Concentration: 10/10

Control of the Duel: 7/10

Siding Skills: 4/5

Ruling Test Score: 5/10

Notes on Performance: I mean game 1 you had the nuts game 2 you still had the nuts but I actually had responses this time and you lost all control of that duel. Game 3 I didn't open a monster and you got me down to 2400 lp in 1 turn. But when I drew a monster control was turned. And now you were on the defensive.

Final Score: 83/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green
wring
wring

DA Record : 10-0-2
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Zkillerthriller's test results Empty Re: Zkillerthriller's test results

Post by Zkillerthriller Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Wring when are you gonna update my results?
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down