Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

LiynPride's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiynPride's test results

Post by Fluff Fluff on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Match Results
(Fluff Fluff) vs (LiynPride)
(Battlin' Boxers) vs. (Yang Zing turbo wreck thing)

Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10)

Deck Rating Total: 41/45

Main Deck Structure: 14/15 - The main deck looks really good. A lot of neat cards thrown in to make it work fast asf. The only thing I would comment on is the 3 SpaceTime Trap Holes. Tbh, if you're worried that much about extra deck monsters, I'd swap 1-2 of them with Black Horn.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 - It's overall really consistent. I like the build but I hate the fucking archtype thx Konami you broke the fucking game AGAIN.

Side Deck: 8/10 - Overall it looks good but I really don't think you need 3 of Light/Shadow Imprisoning. You could take out 1 of each and throw in something like Debunk that would work a lot better for a wider variety of cards.

Extra Deck: 9/10 - It looks very well built and I can tell it has a lot of potential. The only thing I'd comment on, tbh, is Uruquizas. I'd use Vulcan or HTS over it as they seem a little more versatile. Aside from that it looks good though.

Notes on Deck: ^^^

Match Performance Total: 34/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 - It was really good. Obviously an experienced player with this deck.

Concentration: 10/10 - On top of not missing anything, he even explained to me how they worked so I wouldn't have to read through considering I've only faced these things like 3 times.

Control of the Duel: 9/10 - I think I had control for like... 2 turns out of both games? Lmfao. That deck is way too fast for my Boxers. It worked me hard asf. I had to pull out some of the best I've done with that deck in a long time just to keep up and even then I got 2-0'd. Well done.

Siding Skills: 5/5 - Didn't side anything. Tbh, it was better off that way. Could've sided Skill Drain, as I commented, but they explained why it would be bad and how it would stop Chameleon's effect which I did end up wasting a Black Horn on.

Ruling Test Score: 6/10

Notes on Performance: ^^^

Final Score: 91/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Disigma Red!

Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down