Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archangel's Test Results

3 posters

Go down

Archangel's Test Results Empty Archangel's Test Results

Post by NmbrHntr Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:59 am

Match Results
NMBRHNTR64 vs Archangel
Heraldic Beasts vs. Plant Princesses
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 39/45

Main Deck Structure: 14/15 - Honestly, the only issue I have is with Super Solar. That only works with Fluff Tokens and they are better off as Tribute fodder, not to mention that you generally Draw into the few monsters searchable by it.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 - Its got great synergy. It all comes together very well.

Side Deck: 5/10 - Summon Limit can hit you pretty hard as well. Not sure what Swords of Concealing Light is for. Prohibition is easy to get over in this format.

Extra Deck: 10/10 - Its good. I would swap a Black Rose for Moonlit Rose, but that's really my own preference.

Notes on Deck: It's... cute. Surprisingly strong. I never see Decks like this anymore, so this makes me happy. Very Happy

Match Performance Total: 26/35

Use of Cards: 9/10 - Using the Black Rose nuke in right away in the second Duel would have been fine if you actually had a plan for what to do afterwards. Even just 1 monster would have been fine.

Concentration: 6/10 - 2 Misplays. Tried to summon Black Rose with Miracle Fertilizer, and tried to bring out Barkion while using Fluff Tokens (which are WIND, not EARTH, but you know that by now).

Control of the Duel: 8/10 - Maintained great control in general. Not so much in the second Duel, where you had practically nothing in the aftermath of Black Rose nuke.

Siding Skills: 3/5 - Prohibition doesn't do too much to me.

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance: Nothing much to say except the above.

Final Score: 69/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green!
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

DA Record : 12-0-7
SA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Archangel's Test Results Empty Re: Archangel's Test Results

Post by Nephilim Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:08 am

Welcome to Green and good detail #HNTR
Nephilim
Nephilim

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:23 am

Green, Ehh don't care for the color.. Ohwell. XD Thanks man.
Archangel
Archangel

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down