Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusty's Re-Test Results

+2
Ephemeral
D-Boyz Monster
6 posters

Go down

Rusty's Re-Test Results Empty Rusty's Re-Test Results

Post by D-Boyz Monster Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:55 am

Match Results
(Aceee) vs (Rustygloves)
(Sylvans) vs. (Blackwings)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10),

Deck Rating Total: 37/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15

Main Deck Synergy: 7/10 His deck seemed to flow very well together in our duels, He managed to maintain field control throughout most of the two duels that we had. His cards did what he needed them to do in that duel and they worked well together, although I did notice that Dark Eruption wasn't needed that much in the deck and it was consistent without it. He already had other cards that helped him to create the same plays and get into the same cards that Dark Eruption would. I also noticed that Black Sonic was missing entirely from the deck and I feel that it could help this deck a ton with stopping the opponents monsters. The deck would of probably flowed much smoother then it already did if he had it in his deck.

Side Deck: 10/10 - His Side Deck contained cards that are critical to have in the side deck, such as Debunk, Black Horn Of Heaven, Maxx C, Light Imprisioning Mirror. Overall I think it counters the meta rather nicely with a nice balance of cards

Extra Deck: 8/10 - His Extra Deck contained basic Staples in Blackwings and cards that you would expect to see in a vast majority of decks with Exciton and 101.

Notes on Deck:His deck seemed to work pretty well because it beat me 2-0, I might make the changes that I suggested above however it's just personal preference.

Match Performance Total: 22/35

Use of Cards: 6/10 He made a few mistakes such as trying to debunk my Sprout when it activates on the field and not in the graveyard. He also wasn't sure on the exact effect of Gozen Match, but overall he seemed to have a pretty good grasp on what his cards did and how to best utilize their effects.

Concentration: 0/10 The Testee made multiple mistakes and asked for rulings multiple times such as when he tried to debunk my Sprout, He asked if he could use Effect Veiler on Lonfire Blossom tribute effect, He forgot that Shura negated the effect of Gale when he used it's effect to summon Gale. He tried summoning a different type of monster then was already on the field when he had Gozen Match faceup on the field. He also didn't know that the effect of Komushroomo would make me destroy my own facedown because he had none, when in reality the effect is optional meaning I don't have to activate it.

Control of the Duel: 7/10 He had pretty good control of the field in the second duel aside from a few turns but even then he quickly regained his control of the field, Game 1 however was more of equal control in the start of the match until he bottomlessed by Big Eye and maintained the control of that game from there on out.

Siding Skills: 3/5 There was basically one question that I had for him which was siding in 2 mind crushes when it's a situational card against Sylvans and require the circumstances to be perfect, I noted that Black Horn Of Heaven or Maxx C probably would of been more effective to help hinder my deck.

Ruling Test Score: 6/10
Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 69/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green

Last edited by Ace2098 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
D-Boyz Monster
D-Boyz Monster

DA Record : 15-0-9
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Rusty's Re-Test Results Empty Re: Rusty's Re-Test Results

Post by Ephemeral Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 am

Rusty, you suck diq.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyGloves Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:59 am

yah I no
RustyGloves
RustyGloves

DA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:42 am

Rusty u cock suker y0
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:07 am

lol rusty change ur username to Suq Madiq pls :3 I wanna do that actually lol
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

DA Record : 3-0-4
SA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:06 am

put rusty in digisma he wasnt playing legit...
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down