Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Entr0py's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Entr0py's Test Results

Post by D-Boyz Monster on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:12 am

Match Results
(Ace) vs (Entr0py)
(Scraps) vs. (Naturia)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 24/45

Main Deck Structure: 5/15 There were a lot of randomly placed one of's. Personally if I was him
I would probably add another dimensional prison and another Forbidden Lance and I would take out the Gravity Bind because in this format it honestly isn't a card that you want to have in your main deck, or even your side deck for that matter, so I would probably remove Gravity Bind and replace it with a wiretap because that card is seriously OP and to not have any in your deck just makes it harder to deal with your opponents traps.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 I didn't see much of what his main deck could do in this duel but I don't think thats his fault because I opened rather nicely both games and swarmed the field and just bombed everything he had one by one, but he did manage to perform a few combos and slow me down a little bit.

Side Deck: 5/10 - The side deck was very inconsistent, he didn't play cards that should be in every side deck like Debunk or even XYZ Universe, or Nobleman of Crossout, but he instead played a Mirror Force, Dimensional Prision, Naturia Bamboo Shoot, Miracle Synchro Fusion, I think that those cards are unneeded in the side deck because in your side deck you want to counter your opponents deck and not try to enhance your deck, that is probably one of the biggest mistakes people make when they put together a side deck.

Extra Deck: 6/10 - His Extra Deck had some decent cards but some also questionable choices, Nightmare Shark I don't think seems to help out his deck any, and Acid Golem isn't a card that I would put in my Extra Deck over a 101, If I was him I would remove the Acid Golem and Nightmare Shark and put in a Dracossack (Purely for XYZ Universe which should be in the side) and a 101 because that card is too OP not to side at all, however I do like the fact that he sided Exciton Knight and it shows that his side deck has some decent options just not the best options.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 17/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 He w.as pretty decent with knowing the effects of his cards and knowing when to use them except for one time when he forgot to use the effect of Cliff but that is about it

Concentration: 4/10 In Game 1 he used Creature Swap on my Scrap Dragon while he had a Naturia Fruitfly and I had a Scrap Twin Dragon and a Scrap Factory faceup on my side of the field and he wasn't aware that the Scrap Dragon would also gain the effect of Scrap Factory and get 200 more attack and make it have 3000 attack as opposed to my Scrap Twin Dragons 2900. In Game 2 he forgot to add the 200 extra attack that my Scrap Factory gave all my Scrap Monsters. He forgot to use the effect of his Naturia Cliff when it was destroyed by battle, and then I told him like 3 turns later that he forgot the effect of it and he said "Oh Yeah" and tries to use it's effect.

Control of the Duel: 2/10 There were probably around 2-3 turns in both duels combined where I didn't have an established field and didn't have an answer for what he had. All it took was one or two cards to disrupt his entire gameplan and that helped me to take both games rather easily.

Siding Skills: 2/5 He sided cards that didn't really hurt my deck like Mind Control or Level Limit Area B, which didn't hurt my deck at all and I just proceeded to pop it. It would of been more helpful for him had he sided in Dimensional Prison against me because that card is one of the few that I hate running into with my scrap deck.
Ruling Test Score: 1/10

Notes on Performance:Your performance is inconsistent and you could do better if you just stopped for a minute and played all your moves in your head. For example there was a time you had a Mole in your banished section and all I had was a Scrap Twin Dragon and you had a Scrap Dragon and 2 level 3's and instead of going into Leviair to SS Mole and bounce my Scrap Ttwin Dragon you went into Acid Golem which still wasn't enough to beat Scrap Twin Dragon due to the fact that it had 3200 atk, that move ended up costing you the game in my eyes.

Final Score: 41/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue
D-Boyz Monster

DA Record : 15-0-9
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top