Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Soul's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soul's Test Results

Post by D-Boyz Monster on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Match Results
(Aceee) vs (Soul)
(Scraps) vs. (Madolche)
Result of the Duel: Testee won:2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 28/45

Main Deck Structure: 8/15 His deck was put together pretty well but there were some options that I felt were cloggy such as Triple Double Summon and Double Instant Fusion, there were also some randomly placed One Of's but overall it looks pretty solid for a Madolche build.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 His cards flowed together very well and he didn't seem to have many bad hands except for the start of game 2 which he could never recover from.

Side Deck: 5/10 - I feel that the Chateau in his side deck isn't needed, and one of the most commonly made mistakes in building a side deck is putting in cards that didn't make the cut in your main deck and the discord in his side deck doesn't stop many of the top decks this format so I feel that there are better options to side then those two cards.

Extra Deck: 6/10 - I don't think Amaterasu or Blade Armor Ninja are the best choices in this deck, personally I would add an Exciton Knight into the Extra Deck and possibly a second 101 because that card can wreck certain decks and it is a very useful card. Maestroke may be another card that you could consider replacing, it's a good card I just think that there are many better options to put in the deck instead of it. I would consider adding an Abyss Dweller into your extra deck it can be a good card this format.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 30/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 He used his cards extremely well, and he did so to make his deck flow and at the same time he managed to stop my deck clear in it's track at times.

Concentration: 8/10 He was concentrated pretty well throughout all three duels with some minor mistakes here and there but overall he was pretty impressive and noticed a few of the mistakes that I made on purpose.

Control of the Duel: 8/10 He had pretty good control throughout the match, he had control for most of games 1 and 3 while I had control for a good portion of game 2 but I would attribute that to him drawing badly in game 2.

Siding Skills: 4/5 The cards he sided against me played a pretty good impact in stopping the flow of my scraps and stopping their effects from going off which is the key to stopping my scrap deck.

Ruling Test Score: 9/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 73/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to PRISM GREEN
D-Boyz Monster

DA Record : 15-0-9
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top