Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Timo93's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timo93's Test Results

Post by D-Boyz Monster on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:02 am

Match Results
(Ace) vs (Timo93)
(Sylvans) vs. (Malefics)
Result of the Duel:Tester Won (2-0) (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 8/45

Main Deck Structure: 3/15 It had malefics in it, but the rest was really random and had no theme other then the few malefic monsters it had

Main Deck Synergy: 2/10 The cards he put in there were so random and it literally had no flow at all, the only thing it had going for it was that it had malefics in it,
Side Deck: 0/10 - The side deck was a mess, I don't even know how to describe it

Extra Deck: 3/10 - It had 6 monsters in it but it had the stuff needed to be tributed by the malefics but I feel that he should use the rest of his side deck space to the best of his ability

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 4/35

Use of Cards: 3/10 He managed to use D-Prison in the right way and stopped a few of my monsters.

Concentration: 0/10 He made multiple misplays and then when I called him out on them he told me that he did it to try and test me...

Control of the Duel: 1/10 He summoned a Malefic Rainbow Dragon once or twice but I got rid of it instantly after.

Siding Skills: 0/5 He sided nothing that hurt my deck in any way shape or form, and his side deck is just a mess imo.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 15/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to SPHERE BLUE
D-Boyz Monster

DA Record : 15-0-9
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timo93's Test Results

Post by timo93 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:04 am

lol omg this is so bad ahhhh my worst ever Sad
timo93

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0