Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Wow's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Just Wow's Test Results Empty Just Wow's Test Results

Post by D-Boyz Monster Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:43 am

Match Results
(Ace) vs (Wow Just Wow)
(Scraps) vs. (Fire Kings)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10)

Deck Rating Total: 34/45

Main Deck Structure: 10/15 He has a few random 1 of's in his main deck 1 Wiretap, I'd also consider taking out Fiendish Chain for Breakthrough Skill because I believe that it is a much more useful card this format.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 His main deck seems to flow together without any problem, his synergy looked good from what I saw and he was even able to take out my dragons a turn after I summoned them in some instances.

Side Deck: 6/10 - I don't think A Random Prohibition, A random Fiendish Chain are good in this side deck so I would probably take them all out because their not really that helpful in the side deck. I would also take out 2 of your copies of Shadow Imprisioning Mirror because I feel that running 3 is far too many because there are no real good dark decks besides Shaddolls which aren't going to be out for awhile and besides Shadow Imprisioning Mirror and Light Imprisoning Mirror can easily be stopped with the stuff that can bomb back row this format so they are not as viable of options as they could be. Personally I would add another Maxx C, 2 effect veilers, 2 nobleman of crossouts and it would look much better.

Extra Deck: 10/10 - I saw no glaring problems with his extra deck.

Notes on Deck:His main deck and extra deck look good but I feel that his side deck could use some work.

Match Performance Total: 23/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 He used his cards the way he wanted and overall it was a good showing, other then forgetting the tenki boost and using rekindling when he had no monsters in his grave he did good.

Concentration: 6/10 He did well for the most part with only a few minor mistakes, for example he forgot to add the tenki boost to his monsters multiple times. He also played rekindling when he had no monsters in his graveyard.

Control of the Duel: 6/10 He had pretty good control in both duels, But I also had my fair share of control as well but he always managed to counter my moves in the end which I was impressed with and he shows that he has skill with fire kings.

Siding Skills: 3/5 He sided pretty well in the duels, he sided in a Maxx C because he knew that my scraps would spam the field, and he also sided in Skill Drain which was a decent move.

Ruling Test Score: ?/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 57/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to PRISM GREEN
D-Boyz Monster
D-Boyz Monster

DA Record : 15-0-9
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Just Wow's Test Results Empty Re: Just Wow's Test Results

Post by Nephilim Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:58 am

Ace, Please avoid using "i think, personally and believe" that makes it seem like they're your opinions and that alone. Explain why the decisions are bad or ask why he techs what he does. Everyone has personal preferances, don't mix them with your own. Explain why they're good in the meta avoid your personal opinion in some cases. Otherwise, good detail.
Nephilim
Nephilim

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down