Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Born's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Born's Test Results

Post by D-Boyz Monster on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Match Results
(Ace) vs (Born)
(Tester's Deck) vs. (T.G Madolche)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10)

Deck Rating Total: 31/45

Main Deck Structure: 9/15 Bear is not really needed in this deck, Sure it's a good card but it doesn't seem to flow with the other cards in this deck as well as it would with say a bujin or a constellar deck. Also the same thing that I said with effect veiler applies to Maxx C if your going to run 2 copies of it in your extra deck there really isn't a need to run a lone copy in your main deck. It's either a two or none card at this point. Swap out the lone fiendish chain in your main deck for another breakthrough skill, it's just too good not to use this format at 2. A random Trap Stun also isn't needed because it's so easy to get rid of and stop, if your going to try to go for an OTK it would be better if you just ran two wiretaps in your main deck.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 His deck flowed together rather smoothly, it has good consistency, the only problem with it is that it's rather easy to stop from going off, for example I stopped him in his tracks one turn by simply using breakthrough skill.

Side Deck: 6/10 - If your going to main 2 Effect Veilers I don't see a need for a third one to be in your side deck.One Random wiretap in this deck isn't very useful, it is better fit in the main deck if you are going to run it at all. Breakthrough Skill is best put in your main deck instead of having just one copy in your side deck, Consider putting another Cyclone Reader in it's place so that you can have that card at 2. Also consider adding two nobleman of crossouts because that card is such a good card in this format. Also I don't know why your not running debunk in your side deck. Mind control isn't really a side deck card because it is situational, I mean it can stop some combos but the question is does it really hurt opposing decks enough to warrant a spot in the side deck?

Extra Deck: 8/10 - His Extra Deck looks good for a TG Madolche Deck, there isn't really anything that I would change in it execpt for possibly adding an Exciton Knight because it's an amazing card and might be useful to your deck.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 27/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 He used the cards to the best of his ability, I have no complaints as to how he used his cards in this duel.

Concentration: 8/10 He caught most of the moves that I misplayed on purpose just to test him and his knowledge of the cards, but he did however not notice the mistake of me using breakthrough skill from my graveyard on Anjelly during his turn and I explained to him after that the second effect of Breakthrough skill can only be used on my turn and not his, but other then that he played rather well and paid attention to the details.

Control of the Duel: 6/10 In the first duel, the control was pretty much split down the middle for a good portion of the duel, but in the second hand he had the majority of the control aside from a few turns here and there.

Siding Skills: 3/5 He sided mind control and two D.D Crows, the crows were a good option to side against my scrap deck due to the fact that they can pretty much eliminate the graveyard that I need to have with scraps in order to get my combos off. But Mind Control doesn't really
hurt my deck all too much because there are ways around it. A better option to side would of been the second breakthrough skill because that card stops scraps straight in their tracks.
Ruling Test Score: 0/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 68/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to PRISM GREEN
D-Boyz Monster

DA Record : 15-0-9
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top