Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Prince Sitri's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Sitri's test results

Post by Fluff Fluff on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Match Results
Fluff Fluff vs Prince Sitri
Battlin' Boxers vs. Harpies

Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 6/45

Main Deck Structure: 3/15 - I'm gonna be fairly blunt here: It's terrible. Lemme start with the fact that Harpie Girl is prob the most useless Harpie card in existence. Harpie Lady 2 is bad considering the only thing deck anymore that even uses flip effects is Shadolls but they'd kill this deck before it even got a chance to attack. 3 Harpie Lady Sisters is asking to draw dead on top of the fact that its a terrible card to begin with. Running 3 Baby Pet Dragon really is isn't good considering even with 3 Harpies on the field its not all that great of a card + you never got more than 2 on the field at one time. 3 regular Pet Dragon is inconsistent especially since you don't use Sacred Sword Of Seven Stars. Realistically you need 1, maybe 2 if you feel uncertain. 3 Phoenix Formation is bad since, again, your spam power barely lets you get that many Harpies out and if you even get close to 2 I'll have them dead before the next turn. Burdan Of The Mighty was decent maybe before xyz came out but not now. Dangerous Machine Type-6... just no. You don't run Solemn yet you'll run cards like Kunai With Chain, Draining Shield, A Hero Emerges, etc. It needs A LOT of work. I think legit the only thing you did right in this deck was 3 Channeler/Dancer.

Main Deck Synergy: 2/10 - There's so much inconsistency in here its ridiculous. Half of the cards could be dead draws and will literally make you lose in a bad situation.

Side Deck: 0/10 - No side deck. At least throw SOMETHING in there. I would've even given 1 point if Trent was in there.

Extra Deck: 1/10 - Bad. Adreus you can't even make so wtf. 2 Cowboy is 1 too many. 3 Utopia w/ 3 C39... oh my god. 3 Phantasmal Dragon... Not even needed remotely. The ONLY thing you did right in the extra deck was 1 Corn. There are SO MANY xyz cards you could throw into this. Take the entire extra deck and throw it away besides 1 Corn and 1 Cowboy. The rest throw in xyz that are, you know, actually good. 101, Chidori, Exciton, Abyss Dweller, Castel, Draco, Big Eye, etc. There are so many better options for an extra deck than what you had.

Notes on Deck: ^^^^

Match Performance Total: 7/35

Use of Cards: 0/10 - Tbh, nothing you did was right. At all. First of your turns game 1 you summon Channeler and the first thing I think is "ok first turn Dracossack off to a good start" and then you not only bring out a level 4, BUT YOU MAKE UTOPIA. I had 2 set. You could have Dracossack'd, Corn'd, Chidori'd, ANYTHING would have been better than Utopia. You didn't even have a rank 7 in the extra deck... I mean come on. Channeler + Pet Dragon is a signature move by Harpies. You used Dark Hole on 101 while it still had a material in an attempt to get rid of it. Wasting a staple like that is really a bad idea considering you could have saved it next turn for when I brought out Hot Red Dragon Archfiend. Also that turn you used Hole you used Call Of The Haunted and instead of bringing back a level 4 for an xyz play (not like you had anything in your extra deck to stop me..) you bring back Pet Dragon. I gotta admit, that's the first time I've legit seen someone use Pet Dragon as a beatstick in a Harpie deck in years.

Concentration: 6/10 - You didn't notice Burdan's effect when I attacked directly with Glassjaw + Switchitter. You should've taken 2700 instead of 3500. You also misread Dancer and that completely screwed up whatever play you were going to do.

Control of the Duel: 1/10 - The one time you had control of the duel was when you brought back Pet Dragon and killed 101 and then hit me for like 1200 with Harpie Lady. Any other turn of the duel I had complete control and had enough plays to exhaust whatever you had. I even opened all monsters game 2 and I still had complete control.

Siding Skills: 0/5 - Didn't side anything so obviously you're not getting any points for that.

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 17/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Sphere Blue.

Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down