Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Rainmaker's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainmaker's test results

Post by White Rose Dragon on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Match Results
White Rose Dragon vs Rainmaker
EVOL's vs. LS Rulers
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10)

Deck Rating Total: 42/45

Main Deck Structure: 13/15
Lightsworn rulers are an interesting deck. One of the decks that do extremely well competitively; but never made it as a METAgame deck. That being stated, there is no direct standard deck when speaking of LS rulers.
Whats important is that you have a good set of Lightsworns as well as Rulers, then, everything else added is your own tech.

One thing I am questionable about in regardence is the Cardtrooper choice for a tech. I'm not agasint it at all, though, I am agasint only runnig one of it. If you're going to run trooper, ideally, you should have atleast 2 trooper, so that you have a higher chance to draw, use and benifit off of it.
You also dont have to run Book of moon; that being LS rulers is an aggressive deck. You'll almost never need to have defense when using this deck; and even if you did need defense, you have both Breatgrough skill as well as Necro gardna.

-1 Book of Moon
+1 Card Trooper

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10
No complaints.

Side Deck: 9/10
Side deck needs at LEAST 2 maxx "c", for a number of reasons:
stops opponets plays. no player wants to do a simple spam play if it means they wont win the game, and if it means you'd benifit more than they would
It's the best hand-trap in the game
Ideal for mirror matches, Rulers, mermails and Geargia.

-1 XYZ Encore
-1 MST

+2 Maxx "C'

Extra Deck: 10-
no complaints.

Match Performance Total: 33/35

Use of Cards: 10/10
Used his cards to the best of his and their ability.

Concentration: 9/10
Almost know complaints. A couple times he almost forgot about his mandatory wyvern, and in game 2, forgot to special summon a milled Felice. Minor things though.

Control of the Duel: 9/10
Heald absolute dominance of the field: during one point of game 1 I did hold minor controll, though, this only lasted one turn and no longer.

Siding Skills: 5/5
Sided 2 Nobleman to stop my evol plays and 2 Recless greed to stop anything I'd side. Great choices.

Ruling Test Score: 8/10

Final Score: 95/100

Welcome to Disigma Red!

DA Record : 1-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum