Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectra0405's Test Result

Go down

Spectra0405's Test Result Empty Spectra0405's Test Result

Post by Soul Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 am

Match Results

(Soul) vs (Spectra0405)

(Cyber) vs. (Handolches)

Result of the Duel: Testee won: 10/10

Deck Rating Total: 37/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15 - the deck looks consistant with a trap line up to back up the slower playing style of the deck, it worked for what he was trying to do a couple things could be roughed out but otherwise the deck worked fine

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 -the cards synergized quite well together as so i previously explained
Side Deck: 8/10 - the side deck worked fine with the current meta i didnt see anything too out of the ordinary

Extra Deck: 9/10 - pretty standard extra deck for madolches, all the cards looked in their place and there was alot of answers.

Match Performance Total: 29/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 - he was comfertable enough with his effects and he had alot of answers for what i was doing

Concentration: 10/10 - there were no missplays, he played with good ability
Control of the Duel: 8/10 - he wasnt in control the whole time but he was almost always controlling of field making plays to get around big things like pleades.

Siding Skills: 3/5 -  i feel like  he didnt side enough to cripple me, though he sided good cards i feel as though he could have sided more like DD crow

Ruling Test Score: 8/10

Final Score: 84/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Prism Green!
Soul
Soul

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down