Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Dante Kennedy's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dante Kennedy's Test Results

Post by NmbrHntr on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:01 am

Match Results
topdeckedTrentO_O vs Dante Kennedy
Heraldic Beasts vs. Retro Lightsworn
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 32/45

Main Deck Structure: 10/15 - Aurkus and Jenis really do not help your Deck much at all. You should also have AT LEAST one Celestia. I'm not sure about Sabre or Realm either, since all the do is provide fairly small boosts in ATK. Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror is useless against many Decks, so it is much better off in the Side Deck. You really should also have at least 1 more Glorious Illusion, and Soul Charge would also make a great addition to the Deck.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 - This Deck has great synergy. It all flows together quite well.

Side Deck: 4/10 - Most of your Side Deck is Main Deck cards that won't help you much at all in the current format. Cards like Rinyan, Gorz, and Foolish Burial should be replaced with cards like System Down, Debunk, and D.D. Crow that could hurt your opponents Deck, or cards that could protect your Deck from your opponent's potential Side Deck.

Extra Deck: 8/10 - The only cards that really shouldn't be there are Skill Gainer and Number 104. There are many monsters that would be easier to summon and would help much more such as Evilswarm Exciton Knight.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 22/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 - Used cards to their fullest and to the best of his ability.

Concentration: 8/10 - Tried to use Barrier on Number 18 while Heraldry Augmentation was on the field.

Control of the Duel: 3/10 - I maintained dominant control in both Duels. Even when he started to gain control I was able to quickly and easily stop him.

Siding Skills: 1/5 - Gozen Match was the only thing that could really hurt me at all.

Ruling Test Score: 5/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 59/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to PRISM GREEN

~~~ NMBRHNTR64
NmbrHntr

DA Record : 12-0-7
SA Record : 2-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top