Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazami500's test results

3 posters

Go down

Kazami500's test results Empty Kazami500's test results

Post by Fluff Fluff Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Match Results
Fluff Fluff vs Kazami500
Battlin' Boxers vs. Morphtronics
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 14/45

Main Deck Structure: 4/15 - There's a lot of issues I'm noticing right off the bat. For one, you run WAYYY too many Morphtronic based cards. Like Morphtranision and Morphtronic Monitron are really bad. Forcefield you're better off swapping out too. Zero Gravity... ugh. Like there's too much garbage in here. You're not running ANY staples. No Solemn, no D prison, no Compuls, no Bottomless, etc. Like there's no real staple power at all in here. You run 3 equip cards in your main deck. If you draw one and try to use Power Tool its not gonna work. If you're gonna run equips at least main 1-2 Mage Power and United We Stand. 3 Solidarity is cloggy asf. You're better off with more protection. Gadget Driver I guess is ok but I wouldn't run more than 1 of it. The deck overall needs A LOT of work.

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10 - Like it works together pretty decently at times but you can't do a lot with what you get. Like even if you get Power Tool out its not a whole big problem for me to kill it. Your best wouldn't even phase Lead Yoke, as you pretty much said yourself.

Side Deck: 1/10 - Awful. You literally just threw a bunch of other Morphtronic cards in there. Half of those cards you shouldn't even THINK about running. Like Morphtronic Bind is a really bad option. It's basically a situational Gravity Bind. The only thing you have in your side deck that even hinders any deck in existence is System Down and obv it won't work against me.

Extra Deck: 3/10 - You'll never make 3 Gigant, 3 Power Tool, 3 Catastor, 2 Goldrat, or for that matter 2 Big Eye. Maybe you'd make 2 Zenmaines if you're lucky. You just have multiples of the same shit. Realistically you have 6 options in your extra. You need more variety BADLY. Some other rank 4s, Black Rose Dragon, Armades, like... something. You need more options for more situations.

Notes on Deck: ^^^^

Match Performance Total: 16/35

Use of Cards: 7/10 - You tried to make the best out of what you had. What you had half the time wasn't a lot but you did use it to the most extent that was possible of you from what I saw. I gotta give you that much.

Concentration: 6/10 - You didn't notice that when I used Dark Hole on Power Tool that you could've just used its effect to substitute the equip card to keep it alive. You also derped up the calculations when I attacked Remoten with Lead Yoke. You forgot to calculate in Solidarity, which you DID catch, but then you ended up gaining back 1100 instead of 800. Your math was off.

Control of the Duel: 2/10 - Barely any. I was prepared for pretty much everything you threw at me. Game 2 I sat around with xyz options + System Down in my hand for at least 4 turns just taking it easy on you seeing if you'd actually do anything impressive. Nothing really happened.

Siding Skills: 1/5 - Sided out Monitron, Zero Gravity, Solidarity, and Map for Mix-Up, United We Stand, Bind, and Cord. Mix-Up wouldn't even hurt Lead Yoke, United We Stand should be main decked, Bind is terrible as mentioned earlier, and Cord is... half decent I guess. I mean its better than Zero Gravity + cloggy Map/Solidarity. Nothing hurt me though.

Ruling Test Score: 0/10

Notes on Performance: ^^^

Final Score: 30/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Sphere Blue
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down