Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderess' Test Results

Go down

Wonderess' Test Results Empty Wonderess' Test Results

Post by NmbrHntr Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:47 am

Match Results
topdeckedTrentO_O vs Wonderess
Heraldic Beasts vs. ??? (no idea what to call it)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 5/45

Main Deck Structure: 2/15 - I am going to be honest, this Deck is a complete mess. It has 3 of Elemental HEROes Sparkman and Clayman, has 3 each of the Poker Knights, 3 Polymerization, and the rest is like a completely random assortment of Monsters, Spells, and Traps. Cards like Final Destiny, Radiant Mirror Force, Consecrated Light, Scapegoat, Sanctuary in the Sky etc. Appears to have absolutely no strategy whatsoever.

Main Deck Synergy: 0/10 - Just about no synergy whatsoever, in all honesty.

Side Deck: 0/10 - Just six cards... Andro Sphinx, Sphinx Teleia, and Theinen the Great Sphinx. Not only does it not help at all in the current format, it is almost useless in your Deck.

Extra Deck: 3/10 - Just 5 cards... 1 of Elemental HERO Thunder Giant, 1 of Arcana Knight Joker, and 3 of Number 39: Utopia. No reason to not have a full Extra Deck, and at the very least you should have 3 total of each of your Fusions... at least in a Deck like this...

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 17/35

Use of Cards: 4/10 - I saw a lot of opportunities for you to summon Utopia, which you didn't when he would have been useful to you. What shocked me the most was that you summoned Thunder Giant in DEF mode... when there was literally no reason for you to.

Concentration: 10/10

Control of the Duel: 0/10 - Even when it looked like you could have had control, I was fully prepared to take it back.

Siding Skills: 0/5

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 25/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to SPHERE BLUE
NmbrHntr
NmbrHntr

DA Record : 12-0-7
SA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down