Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

The KingBoo's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The KingBoo's Test Results

Post by RustyGloves on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Match Results
RustyGloves vs. The KingBoo
Bujin vs. Madolche http://i.imgur.com/ySkxndN.png
Result of the Duel: Testee Lost 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 38/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10

Side Deck: 8/10

Extra Deck: 8/10

Notes on Deck: Not much to complain about. Side looks interesting, given that you side the hands in and it supports your hootcake plays. Siding Dark Hole is interesting, and I wouldn't count against it, but there are other cards I could suggest like Gozen Match and Mind Crush you could also play to counter things like HAT and Geargias. Again, these are simply suggestions and you may have your reasons for that, but overall the sides look solid. Extra does too, but there are better cards than Dire Wolf and Blade Armor Ninja to play.

The Main Deck is an interesting issue. You main the natural monsters and such, but one thing I would suggest for is 2 Tickets and Breakthrough Skill for Fiendish Chain. 1 Ticket may be an issue with consistency and clogging-and that's fine-but the Fiendish is something you should really consider ditching. Breakthrough is better because it doesn't linger for Exciton or Ice Hand to take advantage of. You made it clear that this was your old irl deck, so you probably already made those changes, but please just be aware of the concerns.

Match Performance Total: 25/35

Use of Cards: 10/10

Concentration: 8/10 (Detaching my Yamato instead of Messengelato for Tiara play.)

Control of the Duel: 4/10

Siding Skills: 3/5

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance: You played your cards the way Madolche players would, but unfortunately due to bad draws, you didn't control the duel as you would've hoped to. It's a rocky way to play Madolches and getting insanely terrible hands, but you did make an insane play game 1 to take it back from my advantage. Well done.

Siding though was another story. I don't mind that you sided out one Magilene, but the fact that you side out one of your 2-ofs is kind of odd and unadvisable. If you really wanted to maximize siding and strength against my Bujins, you really should've sided in more D.D. Crows. I wouldn't advise siding out one Maxx C and one Double summon, but both of each because of possible dead draws. Again, I'm only helping you out for future tests and duels, so these mistakes should be recognizable.

Final Score: 71/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green.

RustyGloves

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The KingBoo's Test Results

Post by Ciphermask on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:20 pm

We don't post the deck the pic anymore out of privacy reasons.

Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The KingBoo's Test Results

Post by The Kingboo on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:24 pm

I let him post it anyway.
The Kingboo

DA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile