Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kataha's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Kataha's Test Results Empty Kataha's Test Results

Post by Yin~ Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Match Results
(Yin~) vs (Kataha)
(Dragons) vs. (Inzektors)

Result of the Duel: 2-0 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 31/45

Main Deck Structure: 9/15 - Sakaretsu and Gokipon + Tomato is clog already and not great cards to run, especially when you don't draw too much since you dislike Call, Charge and Cardcar for rebounds or consistency to make up for other clogs.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 - I mean technically they work together theoretically if hypergeometrics don't exist.

Side Deck: 7/10 -13 cards and many were sub-par.

Extra Deck: 7/10 - Djinns that no-one uses, Papillo, no Gaia, no Alucard, no Ragna, etc.

Notes on Deck: Seemed slow and inconsistent but had the vital cards. It just had more than what he needed and went cloggy.

Match Performance Total: 15/35

Use of Cards: 9/10 - Technically I can assume he didn't get what he wanted or it just wasn't enough. But he played the cards he got well, if somewhat too defensively.

Concentration: 0/10  - wing blast x2 -- he returns to hand not deck (which breaks gamestate on DN as well). Also forgot Royal Decree was up and wasted Bottomless in g2. Didn't know xyz Felgrand contained a Quick Effect. Thought Zektkaliber could get back Zekt spells.

Control of the Duel: 4/10 - g1 he held some control mid-game but ultimately lost it hard. g2, he held it early game but my setup was just too much. Let him live extra turns to see what he could do to rebound.

Siding Skills: 2/5 - 13 cards, sided 1 IIW and didn't side Roars when he knows I can easily set an OTK board above 10,000 in one turn. Also, the side cards don't really hurt a ton of decks optimally.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 49/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue
whereIfeelbadyoumisseditbyonepoint

Last edited by Yin~ on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yin~
Yin~

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Kataha's Test Results Empty Re: Kataha's Test Results

Post by kataha Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:16 pm

im so ashamed of myself :'(
kataha