Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

DeedlyOne's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeedlyOne's Test Results

Post by Ciphermask on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:00 am

Match Results
Ciphermask vs DeedlyOne
Evilswarms vs. Blackwings
Result of the Duel: Testee loss: 1/2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 35/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10

Side Deck: 9/10 -
Needle Ceiling is a good tech, especially for the Geargia matchup. Nobleman of Crossout is also a great tech against decks like the upcoming Shaddoll and preexisting defensive decks. Space Time Trap Hole is interesting, and I like that, it can really hurt extra deck dependent decks or hand spammers.  

Extra Deck: 8/10 -
You have many of the useful cards like Beelze, Stardust, and Black Rose, which is good. You also have good staple XYZ like 101 and Exciton, as well as good defensive ones like Alucard and Zenmaines. However, there were times where you could've used a level five synch like Armades, especially since you ran into backrow often.

Notes on Deck:
The deck is pretty typical of a Blackwing deck in some parts, but it makes use of some of the newer cards they have like their themed banishing Mirror Force and two of the new tuners. The Soul Charge helps out because it lets you pull back your synch materials to make more set up plays should you run into backrow issues or the like, which is what that card was intended to do for archetypes like this. Your triple MST also helps against backrow, which is really good for a monster heavy deck like this. A lot of it combos well, and your performance reflected it in most places.

Match Performance Total: 23/35

Use of Cards: 9/10

Concentration: 6/10
Tried to attack after using Soul Charge.
Didn't catch me using Book of Moon the first turn it was set.

Control of the Duel: 5/10
There was a period where I didn't have much control and he made a good push, but I took it back, so control was fairly even most of the duel.

Siding Skills: 3/5

Ruling Test Score: 2/10

Notes on Performance:
She made really good use of cards. A lot of times she pushed for the Blackwing synchs to try and gain and maintain a strong foothold, a lot of times got negated, but even despite that, she was able to play around and counter some of my bigger XYZ pushes with a well placed trap, some of which a Pandemic couldn't stop or I didn't have any way to stop it. I saw bold moves that actually could've paid off well had they worked (like summoning Blackship after using Soul Charge rather than going into a synch). They thought out and held back their plays when they deemed it necessary and only a few plays were able to be punished by my trap and counter heavy strategy, which is somewhat uncommon.

Final Score: 66/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green!

Last edited by Ciphermask on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos kill me.)

Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DeedlyOne's Test Results

Post by ~Nickz on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:31 am

Welcome to VDA

~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile