Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Ultra's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultra's Test Results

Post by Yin~ on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Match Results
(Yin~) vs (Ultra !!)
(Artifacts) vs. (Harpies)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 42/45

Main Deck Structure: 15/15 - Preference fixes could be issued, but it looks standardly good.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10

Side Deck: 9/10 - Swords of Concealing is for...?

Extra Deck: 8/10 - No Ragna or Exciton present. Both pure staple Rank 4's.

Notes on Deck: The Barrier statue only worked on me g1 because I ran near pure Artifacts so I got bricked. Against almost any other deck piloted by a decent player, it's meager 1000 doesn't do a lot. Just a note, but it's a nice tech.

Match Performance Total: 27/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 - Knowing I was using Artifacts, you still kept blindly popping my backrow as well as not going into 101 to steal my Morall and taken me down to 800 lp. Where you do run Cowboy to end later. Other than that, quite well.

Concentration: 6/10 - Channeler from deck thinking it counted and Channeler discarding a non Harpie card.

Control of the Duel: 9/10 - I was getting almost no draw cards of my plethora so I had to go slow and steady. He kept control a lot and only lost it near the end.

Siding Skills: 4/5 - You sided quite well tbh. But siding out 1 Party instead of 2 (and you took out BTH...) taking out a Dancer would have sufficed.

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance: Better than most people I test. ImeanwhatIdidn'tsaythat

Final Score: 77/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green.

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top