Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

T-Fatty OG's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T-Fatty OG's test results

Post by Fluff Fluff on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Match Results
Fluff Fluff vs T-Fatty OG
Machina Gadget vs. Ninjas
Result of the Duel: Testee lost 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 10/45

Main Deck Structure: 4/15 - Well lets start with the fact that its a 42 card main deck. A lot of your cards I see the logic behind but its not good logic. Cat of Ill Omen is a good searcher but imo Duality/Hanzo are a far better way of getting your traps. Adds a lot of consistency. 3 Aqua is far too much for a good Ninja deck. Tbh I don't even think I'd run 1. Acts as a Necro Gardna but its more situational. Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke is just overall not that great considering a lot of decks don't focus on set monsters and even when they do (HAT) you'd end up hurting yourself anyway. 3 White Dragon Ninja is a dead draw waiting to happen unless you run Sacred Sword of Seven Stars. Reload should only be run in FTK decks like Exodia or Blasting The Ruins. It's basically a free -1 that isn't even guaranteed to help you. Ninjitsu Art of Freezing you're far better off just running a Dimensional Prison. Dark Bribe is outdated as opposed to Wiretap that doesn't give me a +1. Magic Cylinder and Mirror Force are in the same boat as far as outdated. Ninjitsu Art of Decoy... no. You REALLY don't need 3 Ninjitsu Art of Transformation when you only run 2 Simorgh anyway. There's also the fact that you run 0 staples. No Dark Hole/Book of Moon. No MST. No Solemn/Compuls/Torrential. The only thing close to that you run is Bottomless. Decks needs A LOT of work. I'd really recommending adding in some of the things I mentioned along with ways to speed up consistency. Tbh, I'd also take out Air Armor and replace with Flame Armor (getting to that point in a sec). I'd also toss in Magic Planter with the massive continuous trap card count that Ninja decks have.

Main Deck Synergy: 3/10 - It barely worked. There was a high lack of consistency that was obvious in the way you dueled.

Side Deck: 1/10 - Horrible. 8 cards instead of 15. 2 Cat of Ill Omen, 1 Air Armor, 1 ARMED NINJA, 2 Jowgen, 1 Golden Upstart Ninja. Most of this shouldn't even be considered for the main deck let alone the side deck. The ONLY reason I'm even giving you a 1 is because Jowgen is almost a good start.

Extra Deck: 2/10 - Almost as bad as the side deck tbh. 1 Abyss Dweller, 3 Excalibur, 3 Blade Armor, 2 Kusinagi, and 2 Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE WITHOUT FLAME ARMOR NINJA. You never even xyz'd once the entire duel which goes to show how much you really need 3 of each Excalibur and Blade Armor. Abyss Dweller was the only remotely good thing in there. Blade Armor is good if you get the right plays with a consistent deck but this is far from that. You don't even run 101 and Exciton. Those are must have staple xyz in any deck that can produce a rank 4. Add some others including Ragna Zero, Blackship of Corn, etc.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 10/35

Use of Cards: 4/10 - You went first game 1. The minute you did you immediately went in for a Ninjitsu Art of Transformation. That pretty much says "here's the card you want to MST!" You wasted Mirror Force on Green Gadget that was gonna kill Simorgh. You could've done a lot better things with that than wasted it on a Green Gadget. Overall it wasn't a really impressive performance. I mean you did what you could at times but I feel like a lot of your choices were wastes in the end.

Concentration: 4/10 - Sent Ninjitsu Art of Decoy to the grave assuming it leaves the field when the Ninja does. It's not an equip; its a continuous. You used Bottomless Trap Hole on Green Gadget. You also proceeded to use Dark Bribe the turn you set it during your end phase when I MST'd your backrow. Very off your game.

Control of the Duel: 1/10 - No control of the duel at all. I think the most control you had was the time you Dark Bribe'd my Dimensional Prison and killed my Castel. Aside from that I had an answer for everything you had. Game 2 I had enough plays to keep the duel going for 3 more turns on that hand alone regardless of what you did.

Siding Skills: 1/5 - 1 Jowgen taking place of 1 Aqua. On top of the fact that Jowgen is far outclassed by Vanity's Emptiness, only siding one wasn't a smart choice. Hell you're better off even running Fossil Dyna instead of this. When I attacked into set Jowgen it did you nothing. If it was a Fossil it could've had the potential to do you some good.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 23/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Sphere Blue

Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down