Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VDA's First Roleplay - MURDER at Pegasus's Castle

+11
N
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Rainmaker
Fluff Fluff
Twisted like me?
Entr0py
Mani
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
maxenceaugier
PLivingston
Pride
15 posters

Go down

VDA's First Roleplay - MURDER at Pegasus's Castle Empty VDA's First Roleplay - MURDER at Pegasus's Castle

Post by Pride Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Hey Guest!  This is an idea that the Roleplay staff had for the first Roleplay of VDA.

The idea is that participants are brought to Pegasus's Castle, and while there, Pegasus is murdered, and the contestants try and figure out who the culprit is.

Participants would go around room to room, asking other members what information they know.  Participants may also duel information out of one another.  If you lose the single duel, then you lose a single piece of information.  If all your information is known to the public, then you are removed from the game and are unable to participate any further.

The 3 pieces of accusation are classically, the Location of the Murder, Who committed the Murder, and What was Pegasus Murdered with?

Each player would begin with a few piece of these information.

This post is to ask the public, what do you think of this event?  What do you think could be added or edited to improve this event?

Any addition would be greatly appreciated!

Let's let the 1st RP be a great success!

Thanks!

- RP Staff
Pride
Pride

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

VDA's First Roleplay - MURDER at Pegasus's Castle Empty Re: VDA's First Roleplay - MURDER at Pegasus's Castle

Post by PLivingston Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:22 am

I like it, kinda like Clue!
PLivingston
PLivingston

DA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

VDA's First Roleplay - MURDER at Pegasus's Castle Empty Re: VDA's First Roleplay - MURDER at Pegasus's Castle

Post by maxenceaugier Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 am

Never did a single roll play in my life, imma try cuz why not, but it looks interesting.. for the single duels, is OCG allowed?
maxenceaugier
maxenceaugier

DA Record : 2-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:36 am

Same as macx never done RP so might as well try
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:13 am

looks fun! but one question, who is Pegasus?
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Entr0py Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:35 am

hey Very Happy I'm all for it... roleplays are fun and not as stressful as tourney brackets. Just need a good system and good introduction to the story... character creation profile for participants would also be neat to add in. Set the time, have it approved and lets give it a go Smile
Entr0py
Entr0py

Back to top Go down

Post by maxenceaugier Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:38 am

Pegasus.... sup for real? pegasus from the first generation anime bro...
maxenceaugier
maxenceaugier

DA Record : 2-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted like me? Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:07 am

pegasus was the main protagonist other thn kiba in the 1st anime series of yugioh in the early show he was created with having created duel monsters (yugioh) as such he hosted the 1st tournament witch yugi and friends were involved in and yugi ended up winning and years after tht kiba started a tournament with his own set of rules witch is basically wht we play with today.

other thn tht i am all for this idea it seems rly fun
Twisted like me?
Twisted like me?

DA Record : 0-0-8

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:09 am

SuPdEsUp wrote:looks fun! but one question, who is Pegasus?

You know who that 5Ds fgt is but you don't know WHO THE CREATOR OF DUEL MONSTERS (ygo) IS? YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THIS GAME AND I DEMAND BE HUNG IN THE TOWN SQUARE

Srs tho I like the idea. I think the rp should encourage duels more than be a rp but that's only out of my love for the Hunger Games rp that you hosted awhile back. I think we should all start out with 2 pieces of information and if you lose both of those then you're out. We can leave what this information is up to the player, but it has to be reasonable. If its based on those 3 questions (who, where, with what) then I think each player should start out knowing at least one thing. I think this has a lot of potential.
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:27 am

Fluff u never fail to make me laugh T_T
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainmaker Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:47 am

I like it. Considering the amount of RP-Newbes here the rather constrained setting makes sense and will hopefully help the quality. I think you should make the rules very clear from the start, like posting quality etc.
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by PimpinEveryNubInSlifer Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:19 pm

I like errything except the part where u "lose" if u lose your info. Not like you have us wiping their memory after we get the info, they still have the info and other players can still get it from them. Likewise, if they somehow solve it even after they "lost" their info they should still "win".
i used a lot of quotes because i rly hate competitive shet.
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer

DA Record : 0-0-21

Back to top Go down

Post by N Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:56 pm

So does this mean that we would need to collect 3 pieces of information and the RP would be over since we would know everything?

I feel like I'm missing something since the RP would be pretty.. uh, short.
N
N

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojama Bin Ladin Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:36 pm

The Jester wrote:pegasus was the main protagonist other thn kiba in the 1st anime series of yugioh in the early show he was created with having created duel monsters (yugioh) as such he hosted the 1st tournament witch yugi and friends were involved in and yugi ended up winning and years after tht kiba started a tournament with his own set of rules witch is basically wht we play with today.

other thn tht i am all for this idea it seems rly fun

Fgt Yugi is obviously the main protagonist.... Pegasus and Kaiba are the main antagonists.... get yo facts straight.
Ojama Bin Ladin
Ojama Bin Ladin

DA Record : 9-0-6

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:42 pm

I'm glad we're getting a lot of positive responses from this idea.  It seems like enough too, that we'll be pushing this RP forward.

If the idea of it still isn't clear to someone, then future posts will definitely be made to clarify.

The RP staff will also be discussing if players will be knocked out or not.  (If they're removed from the game if all their information is known).

Later this week, you may come to find posts for character customization and a plot explanation.

I'm glad the first step of this Roleplay was a success and we'll continue trying to make it a huge success for everyone at the academy!
Pride
Pride

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainmaker Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:06 pm

Honestly, I am convinced this is going to fail, simply because people will start to give wrong information. Hopefully, it is at least going to be a fun ride to hell.
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilim Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:47 am

Rainmaker wrote:Honestly, I am convinced this is going to fail, simply because people will start to give wrong information. Hopefully, it is at least going to be a fun ride to hell.

What I was thinking.^
Nephilim
Nephilim

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:44 am

Good to see you all helping us get this rolling, the staff has been trying to get ideas rolling for some time, and so we finally came to you all. Anyway, I'll be awaiting any final feedback or ideas to add, but other than that, we'll be getting it rolling soon. Thank you all for your cooperation.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojama Bin Ladin Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:42 am

How to we join and when does it start?
Ojama Bin Ladin
Ojama Bin Ladin

DA Record : 9-0-6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:27 am

Ojama Bin Ladin wrote:How to we join and when does it start?

We don't have a set date yet, as we are still working out the final details, but once it is all worked out, we will make an official thread that will hopefully answer any questions you have.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Rainmaker wrote:Honestly, I am convinced this is going to fail, simply because people will start to give wrong information. Hopefully, it is at least going to be a fun ride to hell.

;P  Look at you being a Positive Patsy.

If we continue with this, I won't participate and I'd force the members to tell me what they've told the others, just to make sre things aren't made up.

Or I'd remove any information that isn't true from the game.
Pride
Pride

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuk Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:58 pm

i think its a good idea =3=
in oda u did great rps so yea , i would join doe =3=
cuz bored , sweg , and c00l shet
10/10 would play
Ryuk
Ryuk

DA Record : 2-0-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down