Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{SSA} Irou Test Results

2 posters

Go down

{SSA} Irou Test Results Empty {SSA} Irou Test Results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Gabriel vs Irou
ES vs LS
2-0 for me 0/10

Deck Rating Total: 34/45

Main deck structure: 9/15 Solar Recharge shud always be at 3, SOul charge to good not to be at least 2 or 3 is fine to but not 1,Monster Reincarnation sucks its a -1 dude i know u want ur boss back but there are better options,

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10 tbh the deck looks like its going to dead draw a bunch, not consistent at all and a bunch of stuff can be done to make it more consisitent and work togethere better

Side Deck: 8/10 so its a chaos deck and some choices were odd but i liked the way it was built, BTH shudnt be sided and siding 1 Dust tornado and 1 Twister over 2 MST is bad hence -2 total.

Extra Deck: 10/10 standard

Match Performance: 12/35

Use of Card: 8/10 Honest was misused after the soul charge,

Concentration: 4/10 -2 for honest , -2 for banishing cards which were mats under fissure, -2 for letting my detach a material with ophion when i had no targets in deck to search.

Control of the Duel: 0/10 no control G1 and 2

Siding skills: 0/5 sided all the wrong things, u had Veilers u dint side them, u sided Twister over Dust tornado T_T, dint side the 3rrd solar recharge,

Ruling Test: 2/10

Total: 48/100

Welcome to VDA you have been placed in Slifer Red

AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

{SSA} Irou Test Results Empty Re: {SSA} Irou Test Results

Post by ~Nickz Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Welcome to VDA
~Nickz