Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Neo's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neo's Test Results

Post by D-Boyz Monster on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Match Results
(Ace) vs (Neo)
(Constellars) vs. (Rank 4 Spam)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 18/45

Main Deck Structure: 5/15 There are a bunch of random cards, he doesn't run Tin Goldfish in this deck which I feel is a mistake, he runs a single Rank Up...if your going to run Rank Up you should at least put it at two. I honestly don't like Heroic Challenger because it doesn't seem to give you a competitive boost in the game which could hinder your ability to be consistent with this deck. There were also many other questionable choices.

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10 His deck seemed to flow decently as he was able to get out XYZ Monsters but those monsters didn't really amount to anything and there were turns where he had absolutely no answers

Side Deck: 2/10 - His side deck contains like 4-5 cards that counter other decks and the rest of the space went to cards that would help his deck rather then hindering other decks

Extra Deck: 5/10 - He has a lot of random cards in his extra deck, I honestly have no idea why you run Utopia seeing as Utopia is not a very good card to run because it is easily able to be stopped and there are some other questionable choices

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 23/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 He used all of his cards fairly well, but there were a few instances where he could of done something differently to try to extend or to get control from me such as summoning stuff other then Maestroke or Utopia.

Concentration: 10/10 Made no apparent misplays during this duel.

Control of the Duel: 2/10 He had control for about a turn during both of the duels and I easily took control back from him.

Siding Skills: 3/5 He sided Light-Imp mirror against me but the rest of the stuff he sided such as D-Fissure doesn't really hurt me I mean if I can't get XYZ's out then I guess it could potentially hurt my but I rarely encounter that issue so not really good side choices.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 44/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to SPHERE BLUE!!!
D-Boyz Monster

DA Record : 15-0-9
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top