Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Patchwork's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patchwork's test results

Post by Fluff Fluff on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Match Results
Fluff Fluff vs Patchwork
Battlin' Boxers vs. Bujins

Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 40/45

Main Deck Structure: 14/15 - Very nitpicky things I would change personally (like having at least 2 Sword) but the deck is built good.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 - It flows together well. Obviously a well built deck.

Side Deck: 7/10 - I don't see the need for 3 Fairy Wind. It's becoming a new Dust Tornado/Twister side deck card but I don't think 3 is necessary. 1 Full House when you already have 2 in the main is also something I see as unneeded. Also, why 2 Swift Scarecrow? .-. They're more of a stall card if anything and won't buy you much. I'd rather side something in there that would actually hinder a deck, not stall it.

Extra Deck: 9/10 - Well put together. All cards that the deck needs. Imo, you don't need 3 Susanowo. You'll almost NEVER need that many. I'd prob just toss in a Heartlandraco, Rhapsody in Berserk, etc.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 27/35

Use of Cards: 9/10 - Some plays I felt coulda been done more with but in the end you performed very well. One thing I did think that you coulda done would have been to use Lion King's effect the turn that you summoned it. You did search Tenki, but after you Full House'd my backrow and I used Lance on Lion King, you just ended turn. You still coulda used Lion King's effect on my one Yoke that had 3k so it woulda went back to 2200. Overall good performance.

Concentration: 6/10 - You summoned Crazy Box after activating Bujincarnation even though you could only summon beast, beast-warrior, or winged-beast type monsters. You also activated Carnation in game 3 while you controlled a monster. Other than that you were fine.

Control of the Duel: 7/10 - Game 1 you had control very well. Game 2 I had control since I actually opened a card I sided for once in a lifetime. Game 3 you had control the minute you Mind Crushed me p_p Aside from games in general, control shifted at times but overall you had graveyard setup which gave you advantage.

Siding Skills: 5/5 - Sided well. All stuff either would have combated my deck's strategy or the stuff I would have sided against the deck. Well thought out.

Ruling Test Score: 6/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 79/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Prism Green

Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down