Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Blackbamba's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blackbamba's test results

Post by Fluff Fluff on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:50 pm

Match Results
Fluff Fluff vs Blackbamba
Machina Gadgets vs. Spirits

Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 23/45

Main Deck Structure: 9/15 - You really don't need 3 Kami's. Dark World Dealing is awful in every deck except Exodia/Explosion FTK and Dark Worlds. It helps your opponent gain a card that could potentially ruin you. Run 3 Upstart instead of 1 Upstart and 2 Dealings. Monster Reincarnation overall isn't that great. Mirror Force against most decks anymore wouldn't be near as threatening as you'd think. You're better off throwing in Breakthrough, Compuls, or Wiretaps.

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10 - It flows semi decent. It could be bad hands on your part but you didn't draw Nikitama or Aratama till late game 2 throughout the entire match. There are cards that could be replaced to make it faster and more consistent.

Side Deck: 4/10 - Why would you run LIM/SIM if you run Skill Drain in your side? .-. LIM/SIM should hurt your deck as is. One kills Aratama search, one kills Nikitama double summon. Both are vital to your deck but if you're confident that Skill Drain would help than there's not a lot of point in having either of those as side cards. Prohibition can be much better utilized in the form of other side deck cards such as Maxx C, D.D. Crow, or Debunk. You have 1 of each Hand.. no. 2 of each is the way you need to go if you're siding them.

Extra Deck: 4/10 - 3 Ark? 2 Photon/Gauntlet? 2 Catastor? You barely even make 1 of these let alone 2-3. I'd say 2 Ark max. You only need 1 of each Photon Bounzer and Gauntlet. Add M7 in there. Works as a nice Compuls. Catastor is a waste of a Veiler. Same with Librarian. If you ARE going to go ahead and waste a Veiler, you certainly aren't gonna need 2 Catastor. Get some variety in the extra deck.

Notes on Deck: ^^^^

Match Performance Total: 23/35

Use of Cards: 7/10 - It was decent but there were times you coulda did more. That suicide attempt with Black Rose into BLS game 1 was good but you left yourself entirely with nothing. You also waited game 2 to chain Skill Drain on Gearframe even though you shoulda used it on the Gigant effect I activated prior. You also missed the fact that you could have killed a backrow with Kami's effect. It was a Bottomless, so it would have helped you significantly.

Concentration: 8/10 - The end phase that I killed Skill Drain with MST, Asura would have returned to your hand.

Control of the Duel: 4/10 - You had a bit of control towards the start of both duels but it ended quickly. The Yaksha s/t bouncing was cute until Yaksha died. Game 2 you woulda had more control if I didn't open with 2 MST. Aside from that, it didn't take me long to gain overwhelming advantage over you.

Siding Skills: 4/5 - Prohibition? I barely ever see it used. You woulda been better off siding in the Fissure or Soul Drain. The Skill Drain works well against my deck to an extent. Based off of everything else you had in your side deck, you did about all you could do.

Ruling Test Score: ?/10 - Didn't take it yet

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 46/100 w/o rulings test
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Sphere Blue/Prism Green limbo

Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blackbamba's test results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:24 pm

really a fgt skool report fluff

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Nickz on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 pm

He's a fgt fo lyfe

~Nickz

SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:56 pm

~Nickz wrote:He's a fgt fo lyfe

Please try not to spam EVERY topic with nonsense. Its unneeded.

Fluff Fluff

SA Record : 1-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top