Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Hell-Kaiser's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hell-Kaiser's Test Results

Post by PLivingston on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:35 pm

Match Results
(PLivingston) vs (Hell-Kaiser)
(Chaos Spirit Fairies) vs. (Cyber)
Result of the Duel:0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 23/45

Main Deck Structure: 8/15

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10

Side Deck: 1/10 - Incomplete, Doesn't even remotely hinder the current meta

Extra Deck: 6/10 - Uses cards based off of only one archetype. Try to branch out and get a wider arrange of cards you can use!

Notes on Deck: The deck itself seemed inconsistent. You had times where you were able to actually pull of some combos and use your cards effectively, however you also had times where you couldn't do much against me or do much to get yourself ahead of me. I like the idea of the deck, although I would make personal changes. (we don't grade on personal ideas Razz) You also run only 1 staple. This can really stop you from being able to hold onto your monsters in a future circumstance where your opponent can over power you.

Match Performance Total: 21/35

Use of Cards: 7/10

Concentration: 10/10

Control of the Duel: 3/10

Siding Skills: 1/5

Ruling Test Score: 2/10

Notes on Performance: You played well when you had something you were able to play. If you didn't start or have something to play then you ended up getting stuck for a turn or two. This can be a direct loss considering how fast the new meta is. You at least want to have some staples to be able to hinder your opponent for a bit while you're waiting for a card to use.

Final Score: 46/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue! Enjoy your stay at VDA!

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top