Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Zero's Test Results Empty Zero's Test Results

Post by RustyGloves Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:03 am

Match Results
RustyGloves vs Zero
Constellars vs. Masked Heroes (OCG)
Result of the Duel: Testee Lost 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 36/45

Main Deck Structure: 11/15

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10

Side Deck: 6/10 -

Extra Deck: 10/10 -

Notes on Deck: Your main deck structure is played as it should be for the newer masked heroes. It has good synergy despite the small speed that this deck generates (as it is a control/beatdown deck). The only thing I don't necessarily advocate is running the Avian for purposes that it is a dead draw at times. Sure you can play off of it with mask change, but that requires pressure already built in. The chances of drawing it early aren't too bad, but I'd just be careful about those situations.

Of those who know me, they know I'm not an advocate of support cards for your deck in the side. I will always say this: if your deck is running support cards in the side, the main deck isn't truly complete or efficient enough for your standards. I'm not trying to force you to change your side, but I do suggest the side be used for combating the meta rather than supporting your own deck. For the extra, I gave you the benefit of the doubt since this deck is heroes.

Match Performance Total: 29/35

Use of Cards: 8/10

Concentration: 10/10

Control of the Duel: 6/10

Siding Skills: 5/5

Ruling Test Score: ?/10

Notes on Performance: During game 2, you were at a moment where you had super poly set. I was really concerned that you would make your play off of that, but at the same time I had really expected one to go off. The fact that you had one and could've stopped my possible plays, leaving me with only trap cards was not the most optimal solution. Everything else was fine.

You made the best possible choices to your cards other than the one mentioned above, but you didn't seem to control enough of the duel as you should've. You may have had more field presence, but try to be concerned about back up plays too.

Final Score: 65 + Ruling Score /100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prisma Green. (for now)
RustyGloves
RustyGloves

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Zero's Test Results Empty Re: Zero's Test Results

Post by ~Nickz Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:11 am

Welcome to Vylon
~Nickz
~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0